Kerry Coombs (secondary)

Tony Dews (RBs)

Tyrone McKenzie (ILBs)

Rob Moore (WRs)

Pat O'Hara (QBs)

Arthur Smith (TEs)

Terrell Williams (DL)

51 minutes ago, tgo said:

There will definitely be moves made. I could literally see anyone on staff getting fired except some of Vrabel's core guys like Bowen and Coombs. 

There should always be 4 or 5 coaching changes after a rookie HC's first year. If not, then the right evaluations aren't happening. 

I know you posted this in the other thread before this news. Now that we know, are you concerned?

I'm pretty pleased with most of the staff. Rob Moore and Keith Carter are probably the two who stood out to me as potentially getting replaced. 

I wonder if he just neglected to list the others or if he just checked on those listed only. 

He declined to list: 

Safeties Coach Scott Booker

Assistant DL coach Ryan Crow

Offensive Assistant Luke Steckel

Offensive Quality Control coach Chandler Henley

Assistant OL coach Mike Sullivan

Defensive quality control Matt Pees

ST coach Craig Auckerman

Asst. ST coach Matt Edwards

Just now, Jonboy said:

I know you posted this in the other thread before this news. Now that we know, are you concerned?

I'm pretty pleased with most of the staff. Rob Moore and Keith Carter are probably the two who stood out to me as potentially getting replaced. 

I was coming here to bring tgo's post in the other thread up for this very reason.

Get the fuck out of my head, you damn thought thief.

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

Yeah I think it's weird. Same kind of problem that Munchak had. 

I heard a prominent NFL person say last year that if you don't make any changes after your first year as HC then you're not doing your job. No one gets their staff completely right in their first year, especially since Vrabel was hired somewhat late. 

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

Yeah I think it's weird. Same kind of problem that Munchak had. 

I heard a prominent NFL person say last year that if you don't make any changes after your first year as HC then you're not doing your job. No one gets their staff completely right in their first year, especially since Vrabel was hired somewhat late. 

Well he is making a strength and conditioning change! 

Perhaps some of the assistants could be replaced as well since PK didn't mention them by name? 

Just now, Jonboy said:

Well he is making a strength and conditioning change! 

Perhaps some of the assistants could be replaced as well since PK didn't mention them by name? 

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. 

I always get annoyed at how imprecise Paul is on coaching and front office staff and doesn't really care about auxillary people or think reporting on them is of any value. 

13 minutes ago, tgo said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. 

I always get annoyed at how imprecise Paul is on coaching and front office staff and doesn't really care about auxillary people or think reporting on them is of any value. 

His thinking is that his audience has no idea who they are. 

19 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I was coming here to bring tgo's post in the other thread up for this very reason.

Get the fuck out of my head, you damn thought thief.

Talk about the classic equivalent of stealing candy from a baby.