Sign in to follow this  
BeedoeLaw

Dexter Lawrence

4 hours ago, luvyablue256 said:

Because every DC in the country would love a 2 down player that can help force teams into 3rd and long situations 

Guys hes a 3 down player.

At 2:31 in the highlight video I posted dude blocks a punt. Lol! At 6' 4" 350lbs, he blocks a punt. That's impressive. This kid is going to be more than a 2 down player.

ctm   
1 hour ago, headhunter said:

I think hes better than Ed Oliver

Oliver is a better pass rusher but he is on the small side.  He doesn't offer a lot in run defense.  Lawrence is the exact opposite.

There it is. The one I been waiting on.

Check out @Rotoworld_Draft’s Tweet:

20th best player in the class. Huh, that's awful close to 19.

Edited by BeedoeLaw

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Still extremely early in the process, Dane Brugler one of the best media draft analysts put out his mock draft 2.0 today, had Lawrence going at 28 to the Chargers.

Yes, very early. 

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Still extremely early in the process, Dane Brugler one of the best media draft analysts put out his mock draft 2.0 today, had Lawrence going at 28 to the Chargers.

Who did he have going to Tennessee?

Just now, headhunter said:

Who did he have going to Tennessee?

Tennessee Titans: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson

I'm not a fan of any of the Clemson DL guys in the first round because I think the collective has elevated the individuals.

Brugler is on the right track with the position just not sure Wilkins is the right guy for us though.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Tennessee Titans: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson

I'm not a fan of any of the Clemson DL guys in the first round because I think the collective has elevated the individuals.

Brugler is on the right track with the position just not sure Wilkins is the right guy for us though.

Im not a fan personally. He doesnt move well. And I honestly dont care about how good his character is, meaningless for a DT.

Just now, headhunter said:

Im not a fan personally. He doesnt move well. And I honestly dont care about how good his character is, meaningless for a DT.

Agree.

While things will shift over the next 3.5 months you can see the problem JRob will encounter picking at 19 when you see the entire mock draft from Brugler, there is a significant lack of "elite" skill position guys in this draft, there is going to be a tonne of OLB/IDL guys taken before we pick at 19.