Kyle021

FA WR targets - Who do you have an eye on?

Kyle021   

I have my eyes set on John Brown. I don’t think he is a fit with the Ravens going forward. He was lighting it up with Flacco and Jackson starts and he catches 1-2 passes a game despite getting 5+ targets each contest. He hasn’t bitched. He supports what they’re doing, but he is on a one year deal and you know he wants some cash in FA and I doubt Baltimore offers him what he wants and if they offer him a nice deal that he can get equal to or more out of in a fA then I think he goes to a team with a legit passing attack and he can be the #1 or clear #2

JR showed he wants that type of WR when he pursed Cooks two years ago and then again with Landry last year. Landry isn’t a burner like Cooks and Brown, but they all have something in common. Great routes, clutch hands, and playmaking ability and blocking. 

If Brown hits FA I think we would be fools not to look his way again. 

Another guy guy I have my eye on is Robby Anderson. If the Jets let him walk he could be a true deep threat we desperately lack. 6’3 and 190lb and has burners. I would love for them to go after him if not Brown. 

Chris Conley isn’t near as talented as those two but he is big and fast and a scheme fit. He could be a realistic option also. 

i Don’t see us going big after guys like Golden Tate, etc. 

My podiatrist's housekeeper says that we should go after Golden Tate. Of course, she also said that I should take Kelvin Benjamin first overall in my fantasy league. She said she likes them "thick", wtf..

Downtown   

I'm not a fan of Golden Tate personally, but he is probably the best suited for our No. 2 role. Buying Low on Tate for a short deal would be fine for me.