Antonio Brown

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brown has turned into an unrepentant asshole. I don't know what his deal is but he's really acting bizarre, like he borderline has mental issues. I think he might be bitter about JuJu considering his

Big Ben is a garbage human being and the locker room seems to be deteriorating.  You love seeing it.

41 minutes ago, GLinks said:

I would hate being on a team with Roethlisberger, especially someone who has to work closely with him.

He’s like Will Ferrell (Chad) at the funeral scene in Wedding Crashers, without the comedy but with a couple sides of alleged rape. Definitely one of my least favorite players in any sport, ever.

I read this off-season that Ben won’t let teammates play music in the locker room (specifically hip hop and rap) until he leaves. He says it’s so everyone stays focused. 

39 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Ben threw a huge fit when they drafted the QB in round 3 this last year didn’t he?

idk if the prob is Brown or Ben

I would assume both. Might be they are both just selfish morons. Which you can deal with. But when you have two selfish morons fighting for the attention it gets a whole lot worse.

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Ben Racistberger?

I'm not saying that.  He's just a douche and has demonstrated as much consistently.  

Edit:  Hell, middle school and high school me would throw a fit if people played country music around me.  I suppose Ben never grew out of that.

Edited by CreepingDeath

15 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Devoting that much cap space and energy on a WR, even the best WR is stupid 

There wouldn't be many NFL teams willing to give up the draft assets required to acquire Brown from the Steelers, especially when you take into his diva attitude.

10 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

There wouldn't be many NFL teams willing to give up the draft assets required to acquire Brown from the Steelers, especially when you take into his diva attitude.

His cap hit goes from 7+ to 22 mill next year I believe 

If I'm the Steelers I'd just cut him