AussieTitanFan08

Kenny Vaccaro leaving little doubt he wants to return to the Titans next season

japan   
Just now, headhunter said:

Why would Pees retire? He likes Nashville

Old.  Health reasons.  His plan was to just coach the one season?  Who knows.  But don't be surprised.

Just now, japan said:

Old.  Health reasons.  His plan was to just coach the one season?  Who knows.  But don't be surprised.

Im just saying youre not gonna come out of retirement just to coach one season. Makes no sense

japan   
Just now, headhunter said:

Im just saying youre not gonna come out of retirement just to coach one season. Makes no sense

It does make sense as he has said the reason he came out of retirement was so that he could get his son a job on the staff and a career for him started.  He said this when he hired on.

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

I think the health issues have the biggest role in his decision. He would probably rather be with family than potentially dead on the sidelines. 

Nash   

Not sure just what he had.. a TIA or vertigo.. if it was just vertigo, then he'll likely return.. not so sure if it was a TIA..

Justafan   
1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Cyprien sucks. I know @tgo says jrob loves the guy but he needs to be cut.

Cyprien is actually very good in specific situations.  He's a good run support safety and he can man up against certain types of guys and have a lot of success.  If they can figure out a way to keep both Vaccaro and Cyprien, it would really help with matchups on the back end I believe. 

Just now, Justafan said:

Cyprien is actually very good in specific situations.  He's a good run support safety and he can man up against certain types of guys and have a lot of success.  If they can figure out a way to keep both Vaccaro and Cyprien, it would really help with matchups on the back end I believe. 

Cyp has to take a significant pay cut. Somebody said that cutting him will save like 5 million against the cap. Pretty obvious decision. 

Justafan   
2 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Cyp has to take a significant pay cut. Somebody said that cutting him will save like 5 million against the cap. Pretty obvious decision. 

Of course.  If he's not willing to come back for something reasonable you have to move on.  

2 minutes ago, Justafan said:

There is no point in paying both of them. Vaccaro would play every snap and they don’t need to use a S as a nickel LB anymore. 

Justafan   
Just now, Starkiller said:

There is no point in paying both of them. Vaccaro would play every snap and they don’t need to use a S as a nickel LB anymore. 

He's a matchup.  They would have to restructure the contract but it's definitely doable if he's willing to play on a smaller deal. 

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

He's a matchup.  They would have to restructure the contract but it's definitely doable if he's willing to play on a smaller deal. 

I think hes cut. He'll have to play special teams with a pay cut, dont see many vetern players wanting to do that.

2 minutes ago, Justafan said:

He can make more elsewhere and start. I can’t see him taking a cut assuming we sign Vaccaro.