tgo

Packers Request to Interview LaFleur

12 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

If LeFleur were to leave, which he won't, I'd want DeFelippo. The Vikings thing not working was on Zimmer. 

Yeah no thanks. The reason it didn’t work is bc DeFelippo wasn’t running the ball enough despite being told to. Pretty sure Vrabel and DeFilippo would have the same conflicts. 

LaFleur did as Vrabel instructed and started running the football a lot more.

31 minutes ago, tgo said:

Yeah no thanks. The reason it didn’t work is bc DeFelippo wasn’t running the ball enough despite being told to. Pretty sure Vrabel and DeFilippo would have the same conflicts. 

LaFleur did as Vrabel instructed and started running the football a lot more.

That's not true. The Vikings d was horrible forcing the offense to pass to catch up. Zimmer wanted 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

That's not true. The Vikings d was horrible forcing the offense to pass to catch up. Zimmer wanted 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Ok well that may be too extreme on Zimmer’s part but the point stands I think. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Well, he wasn't running the ball enough [for Zimmer].

I wouldn’t be surprised if he got a job because everyone wants a young offensive guy and I think most people blame the offensive woes on Mariota/injuries not him 

Hiring Lafleur won’t effect the Titans in anyway next year.  The titans have to lean on the run game and defense as long as MM is the QB or he will get hurt. Three yards and a cloud of dust are us.  Yea team.

13 minutes ago, WVTITAN said:

Hiring Lafleur won’t effect the Titans in anyway next year.  The titans have to lean on the run game and defense as long as MM is the QB or he will get hurt. Three yards and a cloud of dust are us.  Yea team.

Nice.  You had the balls to come back and post after the liquor induced LOL-fest you heaved upon us a couple days ago.  Bravo.

Just now, MadMax said:

Nice.  You had the balls to come back and post after the liquor induced LOL-fest you heaved upon us a couple days ago.  Bravo.

Apparently Oldschool jr.

LeFleur would be smart to build his name as a top OC and not jump straight into being a head coach. It is a huge gamble. If Vrabel had given us a 3-13 season, we would want him gone, luckily he didn't. But if LaFleur goes up there and tanks, the rabid Green Bay fans will be calling for his head by mid season, and set him back even further. He didn't show me anything personally that tells me he is going to be a great HC.

The chance to coach Rodgers would be pretty strong incentive but hopefully they choose someone with more experience. He'd be crazy to pass it up if offered.

Would he a huge blow.