Cherokee Hillary - Elizabeth Dukakis

9 Nines

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a third alternative to "stupid" or "dishonest." Could be she wants to try to become President.   I like her, but think she should stay in the Senate and do not think she has much of a

If she, or anyone else wins the nomination then it's not a mistake. If she's a weak candidate she'll be out early 

Let's call her Tries-too-Hard or 9Nines used interchangeably.

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m just tired of them throwing out options that won’t happen. We aren’t going to tax the rich like that. There isn’t a chance in hell, and so if that’s a part of her platform then she’s immediately disqualified in my book. I’m tired of tropes from politicians. 

Looking back on it Hillary was excellent at not promising too much. She just didn’t understand politics well enough to get there. Her slogan ruined her throughout the Midwest. People need to believe politicians are fighting for them, not that we are on their side. If I could do it over I would have voted for her even in a state I knew she had no chance. At least she was a pragmatist. 

Every president offers more than they can get done. The voters pick the candidate who has the ideas they like most, but in the end they can’t get Congress to do it all.

And the voters want the one who offers them the moon.

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Every president offers more than they can get done. The voters pick the candidate who has the ideas they like most, but in the end they can’t get Congress to do it all.

And the voters want the one who offers them the moon.

I know. The last election was a lesson for all of us. I’m starting to lean more toward Biden, because he won’t promise too much and can deliver on most of what he does. He also has a stronghold on the rust belt. I’m also coming around to Harris, who is great with words and a fighter, but I don’t want to see government in the US divided any longer like this. We need to shame the idiots the whole way until they crawl back in their holes for 40 years. 

The media also needs to lay off a bit. The whole thing with the kids and the native was just bullshit. Of course the kids didn’t act properly, but they were originally attacked. The day and age of sound bites and clips needs to be like a dinosaur. Shit like that is a clarion call for the idiots. The left is already amped. Don’t give the idiots anymore ammunition. 

27 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I know. The last election was a lesson for all of us. I’m starting to lean more toward Biden, because he won’t promise too much and can deliver on most of what he does. He also has a stronghold on the rust belt. I’m also coming around to Harris, who is great with words and a fighter, but I don’t want to see government in the US divided any longer like this. We need to shame the idiots the whole way until they crawl back in their holes for 40 years. 

Check out Sherrod Brown when he announces. He fits the rust belt strength, too.

WOW!   More self inflicted wounds. Translation: remember that stupid thing I did about which you have likely forgotten.  Well, I am sorry for it.  Remember now?

Warren Apologizes to Cherokee Nation for DNA Test

February 1, 2019 at 1:18 pm EST By Taegan Goddard 78 Comments

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) “has apologized to the Cherokee Nation for her decision to take a DNA test to prove her Native American ancestry, a move that had angered some tribal leaders and ignited a significant political backlash,” the New York Times reports.

“The apology comes as Ms. Warren is set to formally kick off her presidential run this month after recent visits to early nominating states like Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina. It also comes after repeated calls for her to apologize from tribal leaders, political operatives, and her own advisers, who said her October decision to take the DNA test gave undue credence to the controversial claim that race could be determined by blood — and politically, played into President Trump’s hands.”

Edited by 9 Nines

• 2 weeks later...

People want to talk about DNA because they don't want to talk about her signature issue.....how Washington is rigged for the rich and against the average American.  They can't discredit the message, so they discredit the messenger.

If you perpetuate the DNA issue, then you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

38 minutes ago, ctm said:

People want to talk about DNA because they don't want to talk about her signature issue.....how Washington is rigged for the rich and against the average American.  They can't discredit the message, so they discredit the messenger.

If you perpetuate the DNA issue, then you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Look how they’re treating Harris. Classic. The idiots are always good at trolling and amping themselves up to be idiots while spreading the message. 

1 hour ago, ctm said:

She made a big error making a big deal about the indian heritage 

She's the one who should have stayed on the inequality message. 

If you're going to engage in the mud slinging with Trump you'll get muddy

Warren would certainly beat Trump in a general. She has a populist economic message that would resonate with plenty of working class people who voted for him in 2016. Think they are happy with his big tax cut for the rich?

Its obvious he is scared of her. That’s why he keeps attacking her. 

32 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Warren would certainly beat Trump in a general. She has a populist economic message that would resonate with plenty of working class people who voted for him in 2016. Think they are happy with his big tax cut for the rich?

Its obvious he is scared of her. That’s why he keeps attacking her. 

Warren should have ran in 2016, she very likely would have beaten Hillary in the primary