Cherokee Hillary - Elizabeth Dukakis

9 Nines

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

What the??? Elizabeth Warren just gave birth????  I would argue Elizabeth Warren is so boring most would consider her comatose and while I thought she was Cherokee, maybe it is Apache:

PHOENIX (AP) -- The Latest on a woman in a vegetative state at a Phoenix care facility who recently gave birth (all times local):

6:30 p.m.

A female patient in a vegetative state at a Phoenix private care facility who recently gave birth has been identified as a member of the San Carlos Apache Tribe.

Just shut the fuck up.

You are not remotely funny.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a third alternative to "stupid" or "dishonest." Could be she wants to try to become President.   I like her, but think she should stay in the Senate and do not think she has much of a

If she, or anyone else wins the nomination then it's not a mistake. If she's a weak candidate she'll be out early 

Let's call her Tries-too-Hard or 9Nines used interchangeably.

Posted Images

How Trump Plans to Meddle In the Democratic Primaries

January 10, 2019 at 10:02 am EST By Taegan Goddard 59 Comments

BuzzFeed News: “The pair of outside groups tied closely to President Donald Trump has retained the top Republican opposition group in an effort to smother Democrats seeking to challenge him — and perhaps even help pick his 2020 challenger.”

“The early move is part of Trump and his allies’ plan to dominate the Democratic presidential primary and push to have the nominating contest play out on their terms, especially since Trump himself has been uncharacteristically quiet in the new year about top Democratic White House hopefuls, preoccupied with the partial government shutdown and his push for a border wall.”

This is what I fear.  Trump Campaign will try to get Cherokee Hillary as its opponent because it know she would be the weakest and easiest.  This throws out the argument that a Warren win means people are overly enthusiastic about her.   Instead she might win the primary just out human nature (do what they "think" Trump does not want) and all the free advertising she will get.

If Trump harps on Warren at rallies and in press conferences, it will lead some primary voters to get behind her out of spite - to defy  President Trump.  Also it will mean a lot of free advertising for her as news outlets continue to fall for Trump's media ploys. Just hearing her name over and over will setup a script that the general election will be Trump vs Warren, and just from her name being pounded into people's head, her vote will be artificially high in the primary. 

Edited by 9 Nines

53 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

This is what I fear.  Trump Campaign will try to get Cherokee Hillary as its opponent because it know she would be the weakest and easiest. 

Or maybe you’ve already been manipulated into damaging a viable candidate by spreading FUD, casting aspersions and disparaging the candidate rather than his/her ideals,... oh wait,...

Elizabeth Warren Performs “Indian Rain Dance” To Quell Dispute

Thursday January 10, 2019

Cambridge, MA—Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren donned a pink headdress and performed, what she called, an “authentic Indian rain dance” during a press conference today.  Ms Warren was hoping to convince skeptics of her claims of Native American heritage. She also hinted that her preference for bison meat to beef indicates her heritage.

“My pepaw taught me this dance when I was a little girl,” Warren said during a short session with reporters at a high school gymnasium in Cambridge, MA. “It was during that huge draught back in the late fifties in Oklahoma.”

“And I was eating bison burgers when most white men considered it poison,” she said. “I actually prefer bison to beef, in fact.”

Edited by 9 Nines

Elizabeth Warren has repeatedly identified herself as Cherokee. From 1986 to 1995 she listed herself as Native American in the Association of American Law Schools directory of law professors. After gaining tenure, she insisted University of Pennsylvania categorize her as Native American, too. She then identified herself as Native American to Harvard — in her application and hiring materials and in other forms beyond. 

Harvard has insisted that Warren’s Native American ancestry made no impact on their hiring decisions. Yet, the university immediately held up the recruitment of Warren, a “Native American woman,” to push back against claims that they were insufficiently diverse and diffuse pressure to hire more people of color. Warren was described as Harvard Law’s “first woman of color” in a 1997 Fordham Law Review article. She even published multiple recipes to a cookbook, Pow Wow Chow: A Collection of Recipes from Families of the Five Civilized Tribes — all signed, “Elizabeth Warren, Cherokee.”

Warren has consistently struggled to substantiate her claims to Native American ancestry (beyond her grandfather’s “high cheekbones”). Warren asserts her mother was “part Cherokee and part Delaware,” yet a prominent Cherokee genealogist who traced Warren’s maternal ancestry all the way back to the Revolutionary War era found no evidence of any Native American heritage. Some relatives have publicly disputed Warren’s narrative about their family. And, of course, Warren phenotypically presents as white.

A look into the future....................

The day after the first Presidential debate:

Elizabeth Warren visited the Boston Zoo today to take pictures with the monkeys.   She gave a speech denying she is monkey, as President Trump called her in last night's debate.   "See this is a monkey (Mrs. Warren points to a monkey besides her), it does not look like me, see (she moves closer to the nearest camera, smiling), we are two totally different things, so you can clearly see that President Trump was wrong when he called me a monkey last night, see look again, me (she smiles to camera), monkey (she points to the monkey), completely different."  

Afterwards, she pumped her fists into the air, in some "sort" of victory, eagerly yelling, "I got him good with my DNA test, but I really showed him who the monkey is today."  

Edited by 9 Nines