9 Nines

Cherokee Hillary - Elizabeth Dukakis

9 Nines   

Elizabeth Warren announced today that she will run for President, must be stupid. If  she won the nomination, she would likely lead to President Trump winning reelection.   Even going into the primary race increases the odds because she will probably attract some Bernie Sander type supporters who will then not vote for the nominee in the election. 

Edited by 9 Nines

9 Nines   
31 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

She would have an angle on the white working class that Democrats are so worried about regaining. I think she is a serious contender. 

Her policies, yes.  Her, no.  They would just make fun of her. 

She plays into his base but wgaf?

Run if you want and voter's vote. That's democracy. Keep foreign powers and misinformation from playing a large role and trust the process ... then hold politicians accountable to the rule of law and decency / respectable behavior.

I assume that she takes over the lead amongst the Bernie bros. Probably wants to be the first to jump in so she can claim the liberal wing of the party. 

I doubt she she would run if she thought Bernie would run again. 

9 Nines   

IF she was the nominee, the news cycle would go just as it did in 2016 when the so-called liberal media highlighted "but her emails" every news session.  Every week, you would have 1 or 2 new Trump scandals that would doom any past presidency, followed by "but is she Native American." 

For example,

Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. indicted would be talked about for half a news show followed by: Do you think Elizabeth Warren is really a Native American. Let's she what polls show.

President Trump leaks plans and locations of military getting some troops bombed and killed talked about for half a show followed by: Would Elizabeth Warren be the first Native American president if she won. Let's see would historians say. 

Trump Scandal number 1599, followed by: Should Elizabeth Warren take another DNA test? 

Then right before the election, most average voters would only remember vague things about all of Trump's wrongdoing but all of them would think Elizabeth Warren is some silly white lady who claims to be an "Indian." 

Edited by 9 Nines

Well I must admit the imaginary scenario you have created sounds pretty bad.

Live in the moment, friend.

No one gets under Trump's skin quite like Warren, so for that alone I think she brings something to the table.

Let's just see where it all goes.

ctm   
3 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

Her policies, yes.  Her, no.  They would just make fun of her. 

And you felt the need to cooperate with the republicans by labeling her Cherokee Hillary?