IsntLifeFunny

Who thinks it’s possible Mariota has a fractured vertebrae?

Seriously, what the hell are you people on about this? The OC said he thought he was playing. He said he thought he was playing . The team thought he was playing. Then the expert comes back and says ‘your QB has a fracture in this vertebrae. Now let him go throw the football around’. Sheesh. I don’t think I’ve seen stupid quite like this before. It’s a nerve injury dum dums, just like it has been all year. 

Now, the extent and placement of the nerve injury is what should be being discussed. I was joking on Japan and you guys went full retard.

Maybe a vertebrae has become herniated, placing pressure on the nerve. That would make a lot of sense actually. Instead of a single one of you offering anything of substance you’ve acted like an expert would let a QB throw a football with a broken back and the team would say yeah that’s an excellent idea. 

17 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Seriously, what the hell are you people on about this? The OC said he thought he was playing. He said he thought he was playing . The team thought he was playing. Then the expert comes back and says ‘your QB has a fracture in this vertebrae. Now let him go throw the football around’. Sheesh. I don’t think I’ve seen stupid quite like this before. It’s a nerve injury dum dums, just like it has been all year. 

Again google is your friend. It's quite possible the dr daid he could throw but not take hits. You have no clue what you are talking about; stick to lawyering.

I’m more and more starting to agree with ME. 

I’m going to type in easy paragraphs so this is understandable. 

Marcus practiced twice and then threw the ball on Sunday. 

Now reports are coming out about back issues from an expert on the spine. Those reports happened before he threw the ball at St. Thomas. 

It’s pretty easy to cast off the notion it was a smokescreen when the players openly say they thought he was playing. It’s also a terrible idea to split reps with a guy designated as not being able to play. 

Okay, got that one out of the way. 

Now onto  to the even more retarded stance. 

So, a medical expert came in right before the game, let’s even say Saturday, and said Marcus has a fracture in his neck. The team agrees. They decide he isn’t fit at this point, counter to what the team, the OC, and the QB all said publicly (we’ve already discounted smoke screens guys, just read slowly). The doctor says yeah, fracture, but he’s fine to throw. An NFL team worth over a billion dollars who fired a coach for not protecting MM, and then fired another for not developing him, says ‘oh, he can still throw! Great! Let’s get him to STSP and check out the velocity!’. 

Seriously, this is the stupidest narrative I’ve ever heard. Worse than Bongo. It’s a nerve issue. 

Right, and you are generalizing medical issues that aren't as straightforward as you want them to be. The issue is you are making assumptions as if your conclusions are obvious and apparent and they aren't. You might be right, but you are essentially applying your own emotional perspective to your logic--I'm not saying I know shit about his injury because all we have to go on is very limited. It's fine to draw a conclusion like you have, but there isn't overwhelming obvious evidence to make it 100 clear you are right. 

Just now, Titans279 said:

i.e. yes

As I said, and will say again: if they come out with him having a fractured vertebrae and actually throwing a football if the determination was made after practice on Friday (it was) then I’ll quit being a fan of the team. It isn’t a huge deal to me. It would just be bullshit to a degree I don’t accept. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

As I said, and will say again: if they come out with him having a fractured vertebrae and actually throwing a football if the determination was made after practice on Friday (it was) then I’ll quit being a fan of the team. It isn’t a huge deal to me. It would just be bullshit to a degree I don’t accept. 

Good on you man, don't negotiate with terrorists.