Who thinks it’s possible Mariota has a fractured vertebrae?

IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like Mariota is incredibly tough for wanting to play through a possible neck injury. ?

Not all vertebrae fractures are equal. Guys have played with them before. This thread is dumb.

Right, and you are generalizing medical issues that aren't as straightforward as you want them to be. The issue is you are making assumptions as if your conclusions are obvious and apparent and they a

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’ve heard it from legitimate sources that we worked MM out before the game and let him practice twice this week with a fracture in his vertebrae. 

I don't know.  Kuharsky and Jason Martin are floating that rumor.

Just now, ctm said:

There is a risk factor somewhere that kept him out of the game.  This makes the most sense.

They had a guy with a fracture in his neck throwing passes to see if he could play? The only way that makes any sense at all is Vrabel with a smokescreen, but even then if he was actually throwing passes it still wouldn’t make sense. 

I would really love someone to show me before it all comes out how this makes even an iota of sense that it’s even possible. We would be the worst franchise in all of sports if we had a guy we knew had a fractured vertebrae practice twice and then workout pregame. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

They had a guy with a fracture in his neck throwing passes to see if he could play? The only way that makes any sense at all is Vrabel with a smokescreen, but even then if he was actually throwing passes it still wouldn’t make sense. 

Doctors can disagree on the risk involved.  Maybe a new x-ray or MRI showed something different than a previous one.  Several possibilities.

Just now, ctm said:

Doctors can disagree on the risk involved.  Maybe a new x-ray or MRI showed something different than a previous one.  Several possibilities.

Makes too much sense ctm. In ILF world, they had cut and dry diagnosis immediately from the stadium last week!

Just now, ctm said:

That isn’t the timeline at all. They didn’t work him out prior to any of that happening if it happened, which it didn’t. If he had a fracture he’s on IR. 

Just now, japan said:

Makes too much sense ctm. In ILF world, they had cut and dry diagnosis immediately from the stadium last week!

A hairline crack can also be labeled as a fracture.  We just don't know.

1 minute ago, japan said:

Yeah...the Titans just worked out a QB prior to a game when he had a fractured vertebrae. The reports came out before the workout.. 

Just now, ctm said:

Right.  I'm still trying to understand ILF's point here, even though he must be a huge retard.  He's arguing that Mariota was injured, they said he wasn't playing Sunday morning, yet Mariota tried to throw some that morning to convince the coaches to play him, yet he's a pussy who let his team down.

Just now, ctm said:

Then why work him out? Someone please give me a single ounce of reasoning as to why they work him out before the game. Either it’s a hairline crack and he can possibly go, which then becomes a franchise choice, or it’s something where there’s no choice involved. Either way you don’t ‘try him out’ before the game.