JoelinBellevue

So here's the skinny

14 minutes ago, Justafan said:

The problem is, bringing in Flacco is basically throwing away the 2019 season but being just good enough that you aren't in a position to actually get one of those guys you want. 

True.  That’s why they stick with MM and hope.

Just now, WVTITAN said:

It’s field dressed and hanging.

Put ManningEnvy is a moron on a piece of paper, take a picture with the carcass and post it on the board. I'll give you my phone number if you do. 

12 minutes ago, reo said:

Bullshit excuse. Get a better backup than Gabbert. Odds are if you dump him, you end up with a shitty QB that you can't win with for the next few years before doing it again.

You can’t win with him if he is on the sideline.  If you win with a backup you still didn’t win with him, because he’s on the sideline.  No bullshit brother.

1 minute ago, ManningEnvy said:

Put ManningEnvy is a moron on a piece of paper, take a picture with the carcass and post it on the board. I'll give you my phone number if you do. 

Fair enough.

39 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

LOL....for entertainment value, I'd actually love to see him pull this shit. I have a feeling that Vrabel would despise his existence and would order a shit ton of naked bootlegs, options, and QB draws. Hell, I could see that intense motherfucker making Marcus No-Go-iota return kicks.

He would be stupid not to do it. It’s the only way to guaranteed his $20 mil. If they have no plan to rescind the 5th year it won’t make a difference to us. 

17 minutes ago, WVTITAN said:

Fair enough.

Hey Touched, did you forget how to write? With the zoo, I know you know how to take and post a pic. Hurry up, I have about 10 minutes.

11 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Mmmmmmm, venison jerky.

Venison pepperoni sticks too.

Makes me fart, but damn it's tasty.

As big of a redneck as I admittedly am, only white trash would react this way to deer meat.

13 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

He would be stupid not to do it. It’s the only way to guaranteed his $20 mil. If they have no plan to rescind the 5th year it won’t make a difference to us. 

Well, it probably depends on what Mommy-ota tells him to do. Either way, may the odds be ever in his favor!

5 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched, did you forget how to write? With the zoo, I know you know how to take and post a pic. Hurry up, I have about 10 minutes.

It’s dark on the east coast and I don’t care about your homosexual New Year’s Eve plans touched.  I’ll post tomorrow or never because I have nothing to prove.  Ask nicely and I’ll post a photo.

41 minutes ago, reo said:

It definitely is. It's up there with total yards.

Which tells you total TDs is a bullshit context-free stat to spend time on.

No man.  What it tells me is that Marcus leaves a lot to be desired before we can consider him a polished passer.  I don't care what the context is, 11tds is NOT good. 

2 minutes ago, WVTITAN said:

It’s dark on the east coast and I don’t care about your homosexual New Year’s Eve plans touched.  I’ll post tomorrow or never because I have nothing to prove.  Ask nicely and I’ll post a photo.

Touched, you should be able to look in the mirror and realize that tards can't bluff worth a shit.

6 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Touched, you should be able to look in the mirror and realize that tards can't bluff worth a shit.

Touched you should be able to tell time and understand that that big Orange thing in the sky provides light to take a photo.  I’ll help you out touched that big Orange thing isn’t in the sky right now in the eastern time zone.