lilkhmerkid4u

Breaking: Mariota NOT expected to play today

3 minutes ago, imemtitan said:

Holy shit, this board has lost its mind, think some of you need to go outside and get some perspective. 

The narratives are all around. The fact is if he doesn’t play when he’s physically capable because of possible long term damage then he cannot be our QB. This is the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If he doesn’t play tonight we need to cut him in the offseason. It’s as simple as that unless they show our organization is so retarded they let him practice with a fractured vertebrae. 

If this nerve injury lingers they are probably going to be on the hook for his $20 million 5th year option anyway as it's guaranteed for injury.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

If this nerve injury lingers they are probably going to be on the hook for his $20 million 5th year option anyway as it's guaranteed for injury.

Man, I would likely quit football if it came out this is a money decision. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Man, I would likely quit football if it came out this is a money decision. 

Like I said earlier I think the decision has been taken out of Mariota's hands, it's highly likely after receiving medical advice Vrabel and or JRob have made the decision that Mariota can't play.

8 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Why, because I believe the Titans have mismanaged their highest draft pick?

That for years they had shithouse coaches overseen by a shithouse FO?

The Strunks and the Websters and the Whisenhunts and the Mularkeys and Robiskies and Bostads et al, and their records say I'm right and you're FUBAR.  Again.

This franchise is digging out of a hole THEY dug.

Spill it college boy, explain your rationale for this.

Don't we now have evidence this may go as far back as when he played in college?

Why did the Ducks not properly handle this or why was it kept underwraps?

Could it be that it'll turn out that maybe the Ducks mismanaged his symptoms and set him up for failure?

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Mariota has to take lead for once in a verbal way. If they put him in pads and he doesn’t play he’s a bitch. There’s nothing else to be said on the matter. 

Do you want him to risk his career?  If he has broken bones in his neck he could become paralyzed.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Like I said earlier I think the decision has been taken out of Mariota's hands, it's highly likely after receiving medical advice Vrabel and or JRob have made the decision that Mariota can't play.

Then don’t put him in pads for warmups and explain openly after we get mopped why they decided to hold him out. 

Blaming MM or saying to cut him is totally irrational, if he's too hurt to play he's too hurt.

It could be blessing if it prevents him from a monster extension, not because he's hurt but because he's not that good 

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

Do you want him to risk his career?  If he has broken bones in his neck he could become paralyzed.

He doesn’t have broken bones in his neck. Come on. He was just in pads throwing a football. Xrays don’t take five nights.