lilkhmerkid4u

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That sucks but I’m not waving any white flag. Fuck the ones who do

Had McNair still been playing I'll guarantee he would have played the following Sunday after the Sahel Kazemi injury 

I honestly do not think it changes anything in regards to MM going into next year.    He's under the 5th year option, which BTW is basically guaranteed if he has a real injury issue now anyw

Posted Images

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Man, I would likely quit football if it came out this is a money decision. 

Like I said earlier I think the decision has been taken out of Mariota's hands, it's highly likely after receiving medical advice Vrabel and or JRob have made the decision that Mariota can't play.

8 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Why, because I believe the Titans have mismanaged their highest draft pick?

That for years they had shithouse coaches overseen by a shithouse FO?

The Strunks and the Websters and the Whisenhunts and the Mularkeys and Robiskies and Bostads et al, and their records say I'm right and you're FUBAR.  Again.

This franchise is digging out of a hole THEY dug.

Spill it college boy, explain your rationale for this.

Don't we now have evidence this may go as far back as when he played in college?

Why did the Ducks not properly handle this or why was it kept underwraps?

Could it be that it'll turn out that maybe the Ducks mismanaged his symptoms and set him up for failure?

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Mariota has to take lead for once in a verbal way. If they put him in pads and he doesn’t play he’s a bitch. There’s nothing else to be said on the matter. 

Do you want him to risk his career?  If he has broken bones in his neck he could become paralyzed.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Like I said earlier I think the decision has been taken out of Mariota's hands, it's highly likely after receiving medical advice Vrabel and or JRob have made the decision that Mariota can't play.

Then don’t put him in pads for warmups and explain openly after we get mopped why they decided to hold him out. 

Blaming MM or saying to cut him is totally irrational, if he's too hurt to play he's too hurt.

It could be blessing if it prevents him from a monster extension, not because he's hurt but because he's not that good 

5 minutes ago, Smokes said:

Don't we now have evidence this may go as far back as when he played in college?

Why did the Ducks not properly handle this or why was it kept underwraps?

Could it be that it'll turn out that maybe the Ducks mismanaged his symptoms and set him up for failure?

Since it's being speculated that it happened in the last college game he ever played, in the final NCAA game of the 2014 season, I doubt the Oregon program had anything to do with it.

2 minutes ago, big2033 said:

This is why ... like stray pets, you should never get attached to players.

When is it ethical to euthanize your pet?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-euthanize-pets-dogs-cats-animals-0615-20180613-story.html