Sign in to follow this  
RasKass

Loyal to the wrong ones

RasKass   

I am a black male and I got married at 28 and divorced by 30. I can tell you it's tough to find a good black woman.

I always wanted to be a good black man for a black woman, because all my life I've been heating how black women couldn't find a good black man.

I've even passed up beautiful white women and Indian women staying loyal to black women. I for the first time in my life am feeling regretful for not giving women in other races a chance. Luckily I'm still young. Black women don't appreciate good caring men as they always claim to want.

Less

I say find 3 horny women of each race and get them all in your crib at the same time. Then, let the clothes hit the floor!  You might be fortunate enough that all 3 of them are bi and you'll be in heaven, until the side of your cock blows out from fucking too much!

WG53   

Weird how people have different experiences.  I am a white man that dates mostly black women. Most white women are too stuck up and materialistic in my experience.  In my experience black women are usually more down-to-earth then white women.

4 hours ago, RasKass said:

I am a black male and I got married at 28 and divorced by 30. I can tell you it's tough to find a good black woman.

I always wanted to be a good black man for a black woman, because all my life I've been heating how black women couldn't find a good black man.

I've even passed up beautiful white women and Indian women staying loyal to black women. I for the first time in my life am feeling regretful for not giving women in other races a chance. Luckily I'm still young. Black women don't appreciate good caring men as they always claim to want.

Less

Touched, you are too funny! Dumb as a fucking stump but funny none the less.

patsplat   

It has nothing to do with race... but often what we think we want is not what we want to live with.  Be ok with breaking your own "rules of attraction" and see what you learn.

7 hours ago, patsplat said:

It has nothing to do with race... but often what we think we want is not what we want to live with.  Be ok with breaking your own "rules of attraction" and see what you learn.

For all you homers who don't speak tard, Touched is saying a blow up plastic whore has never once told him to fuck off.