Sign in to follow this  
Kyle021

What’s the lowest and highest we can pick?

Kyle021   

Obviously the highest could be 32 if we beat mode and win out and ball in the playoffs

but I believe I read somewhere if we lose and a few other things happened we could pick as low as 14?

is this correct?

If the worst happened and we lose to the Colts, the best first round pick we could end up with is #18, that would happen with a Titans loss and Steelers/Eagles/Vikings/Ravens wins.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

Kyle021   

Haha I do have it reversed. 

No im not psyched about that. Much rather make a playoff run. The team deserves it. We deserve it as fans. 

But if hell breaks loose and we don’t make the playoffs. I think we should all root for the 14th pick

Kyle021   
Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

If the worst happened and we lose to the Colts, the best first round pick we could end up with is #18, that would happen with a Titans loss and Steelers/Eagles wins.

Gotcha. Maybe it was a few weeks ago that if we lost out we would have 14th

nine   

There are 17 teams that won’t have more than 8 wins. 

The Titans already have 9 wins....so their earliest possible pick will be #18.   And that only happens if they lose to the Colts and several other 8- and 9-win teams win this weekend.   

Personally, I wouldn’t expect anything earlier than #22 or so.

Number9   
51 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Obviously the highest could be 32 if we beat mode and win out and ball in the playoffs

but I believe I read somewhere if we lose and a few other things happened we could pick as low as 14?

is this correct?

You have been told repeatedly, No draft threads on the main forum until the season was over.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c27cf4844526b6d2e

rns90   
38 minutes ago, Number9 said:

You have been told repeatedly, No draft threads on the main forum until the season was over.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c27cf4844526b6d2e

He likes to sneak in his draft stuff by including it in other topics, like start a thread on some unit--like the front 7--then he goes over what draft picks he would use to improve the unit or whatever.

tgo   
4 hours ago, rns90 said:

He likes to sneak in his draft stuff by including it in other topics, like start a thread on some unit--like the front 7--then he goes over what draft picks he would use to improve the unit or whatever.

Draft picks are like crack for Kyle.