2019 Draft - Players that fit the defense.

headhunter

Id like to see a short list of players that fits the defense and players that dont. I still think only certain players fit the scheme, especially the front 7.

I would assume our defense will try to look like the Texans. The Texans like length in their front 7 it appears I wonder if its something we will look for as well. 

Highlight videos are welcome

Edited by headhunter

5 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I know Jeff Simmons had some off the field issues but his college coaches voich for him. I think he's an elite player that could slide just a little bit.

Both Mississippi St First Round prospects Jeffery Simmons and Montez Sweat come with their issues, Simmons the video of him beating a women back in high school, Sweat previous team imposed suspensions and work ethic concerns.

I'm a big fan of Simmons just don't know whether AAS would allow JRob to draft him. 

5 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Are they any smaller DTs that could fill the Klug role in the middle rounds? That are good rushing the passer.

Turron Davenport mentioned over the weekend that that Titans had been tracking Khalen Saunders and had sent scouts to watch him multiple times.