Sign in to follow this  
wiscotitansfan

NBA Christmas Games

Honestly I haven't even looked to see which games are going on today, I just know the Bucks play soon since they really like to draw the whole day out with simply just a big name or two. Not even only just amazing rivalries anymore.

Hopefully Giannis has a big game since he's done quite well at MSG recently

26 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The Warriors look terrible. Even after such a bad start to the season by Houston, right now Golden State has just 3 fewer losses than the Rockets.

Good. I’m already over them. I want some pacers chapionships or something 😂

14 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

MSG isn't exactly a hard place to play these days, but he did look good. So did Austin Rivers in his first game with the Rockets.

Of course, very few stadiums are "hard" places to play.... But I'll take a few game winning shots and literally jumping over a dude on a dunk as some highlights in a 3 or 4 game span.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

11 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Good. I’m already over them. I want some pacers chapionships or something 😂

They're still the 4th ranked team in the entire NBA... It's a slump with how much talent they have but the way that Oiler worded it made it seem like they are in some huge hole

5 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It's a slump with how much talent they have but the way that Oiler worded it made it seem like they are in some huge hole

For a team that has averaged 66 wins over the past 4 seasons, the Warriors are in a huge hole. They're barely on pace to win 50 games.

Just now, Oiler FANatic said:

For a team that has averaged 66 wins over the past 4 seasons, the Warriors are in a huge hole. They're barely on pace to win 50 games.

As I said, They are in a slump from how good they SHOULD be.... They are still the 4th best team in the entire NBA.

They don't give one fuck about if they finish with 54 wins if they end up the top seed. The fact that they have played so fucking bad and still only 2 games out from that point says all you need to know.

On 12/25/2018 at 10:47 AM, wiscotitansfan said:

Hopefully Giannis has a big game since he's done quite well at MSG recently

Right now the race for MVP is between him and Harden, while LeBron will struggle to stay in the conversation the longer he's out.

People need to stop overlooking the Bucks, they're a bigger threat to win the east than Boston or Philly IMO. I wouldn't overlook Indiana either.

On 1/4/2019 at 10:53 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

Right now the race for MVP is between him and Harden, while LeBron will struggle to stay in the conversation the longer he's out.

People need to stop overlooking the Bucks, they're a bigger threat to win the east than Boston or Philly IMO. I wouldn't overlook Indiana either.

I mean, we finally have players hitting their 3s... They were just as open last year but they weren't hitting them enough

Who knows if it's coaching just preaching to force them even when they are not dropping and eventually they will come and percentages will equalize or if it is coaching in terms of the shot itself.