Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

Who won their championship?

9 Nines   

I wonder how many championships were won with Damien Williams. He was likely the player making the biggest difference in many leagues with his performance in week 15 and 16 and with many teams, with lost stars or low seeding, picking him up while the higher seeded teams ignoring him.  

Edited by 9 Nines

OILERMAN   

I got 2nd, I actually scored a ton of points but my opponent's team had close to the highest point total for the year

abenjami   

I won zero. I had the worst luck this year in over 20 years of fantasy football. 

A dynasty team I consult for won the championship though so that was great to see. 

3 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

I wonder how many championships were won with Damien Williams. He was likely the player making the biggest difference in many leagues with his performance in week 15 and 16 and with many teams, with lost stars or low seeding, picking him up while the higher seeded teams ignoring him.  

Or Cj Anderson. Dude was on the team for like 2 days and went for 167 yards and a TD

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I got 2nd, I actually scored a ton of points but my opponent's team had close to the highest point total for the year

I hate when that happens. Last year that happened to me and I lost by .2 

20 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I won zero. I had the worst luck this year in over 20 years of fantasy football. 

A dynasty team I consult for won the championship though so that was great to see. 

One of my leagues I had terrible luck. It seemed like everyone I had ended up on IR

In my big money league I got knocked out first round of playoffs. Had the pleasure of playing the guy who had Amari and Barkley. I scored the 2nd most points that week. 

Took home 1st place and 2nd in total points (pays out top 3 in point totals) in another league. 

OILERMAN   

BTW, funny side note

The guy who beat me in the championship game started Mayfield over Mahomes 

9 Nines   
22 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

BTW, funny side note

The guy who beat me in the championship game started Mayfield over Mahomes 

Mahomes seems a setup for a flop next year.