Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

Who won their championship?

Recommended Posts

9 Nines   

I wonder how many championships were won with Damien Williams. He was likely the player making the biggest difference in many leagues with his performance in week 15 and 16 and with many teams, with lost stars or low seeding, picking him up while the higher seeded teams ignoring him.  

Edited by 9 Nines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   

I got 2nd, I actually scored a ton of points but my opponent's team had close to the highest point total for the year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abenjami   

I won zero. I had the worst luck this year in over 20 years of fantasy football. 

 

A dynasty team I consult for won the championship though so that was great to see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

I wonder how many championships were won with Damien Williams. He was likely the player making the biggest difference in many leagues with his performance in week 15 and 16 and with many teams, with lost stars or low seeding, picking him up while the higher seeded teams ignoring him.  

Or Cj Anderson. Dude was on the team for like 2 days and went for 167 yards and a TD

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I got 2nd, I actually scored a ton of points but my opponent's team had close to the highest point total for the year

I hate when that happens. Last year that happened to me and I lost by .2 

20 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I won zero. I had the worst luck this year in over 20 years of fantasy football. 

 

A dynasty team I consult for won the championship though so that was great to see. 

One of my leagues I had terrible luck. It seemed like everyone I had ended up on IR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my big money league I got knocked out first round of playoffs. Had the pleasure of playing the guy who had Amari and Barkley. I scored the 2nd most points that week. 

 

Took home 1st place and 2nd in total points (pays out top 3 in point totals) in another league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   

BTW, funny side note

 

The guy who beat me in the championship game started Mayfield over Mahomes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 Nines   
22 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

BTW, funny side note

 

The guy who beat me in the championship game started Mayfield over Mahomes 

Mahomes seems a setup for a flop next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...