Sign in to follow this  
NashvilleNinja

So what are the odds that...

...you'd make the championship game in a 12-team league 6 years in a row and lose every single one of those games? Would you call yourself a winner for having at least made the trip 6 straight years or the ultimate loser for having lost 6 straight championships?

3 keeper league, btw... and ppr.

50 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Never tinker on Gameday. 

Although... that's not always true. I had James White as my starter last week and subbed in Derrick Henry at the last minute. Got me to the championship.

All is not lost. Another league I'm in I won the championship for the 4th time in 6 years. And in another league I joined just this year I took from a 5-8 loser the last couple years to an 8-5 finish en route to a championship.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

7 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Although... that's not always true. I had James White as my starter last week and subbed in Derrick Henry at the last minute. Got me to the championship.

All is not lost. Another league I'm in I won the championship for the 4th time in 6 years. And in another league I joined just this year I took from a 5-8 loser the last couple years to an 8-5 finish en route to a championship.

That’s true. Sometimes it works out in your favor. I had to tinker in the championship because gurley didn’t play. Thank Jesus for CJ Anderson. 

On 12/24/2018 at 7:06 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

...you'd make the championship game in a 12-team league 6 years in a row and lose every single one of those games? Would you call yourself a winner for having at least made the trip 6 straight years or the ultimate loser for having lost 6 straight championships?

3 keeper league, btw... and ppr.

Ultimate loser, years down the line you have zero to brag about... If you show up at the draft talking about how you made it to the championship so many times the only response you will ever get is "Yeah, but you lost".