Vrabel: Marcus feeling better than after Miami & Indy

Jamalisms

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to wake Kerry up with 4 shots of wild turkey. Once after a baltimore game he was so sore he couldnt raise the glass. I sipped it and spit it into his mouth. 

He’s playing. Anyone who thinks Mariota will allow Blaine Gabbert to hold the fate of the season in his hands is nuts. 

For the record:      If Marcus ends up pulling a Flacco and puts up an ridiculous hot streak to win a Super Bowl in his contract year, then gets a huge payday and turns into a pumpkin for th

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, scine09 said:

And it's always the same people.

We won a road playoff game last year and are playing in a HOME prime time game to qualify again this year and all they want to talk about is dumping the QB because he doesn't have Kirk Cousin type stats. And its not like they wont have the opportunity to bitch and moan all off season as well, fucking enjoy the season while you still have one.

Edited by Huston

1 minute ago, Huston said:

We won a road playoff game last year and are playing in a HOME prime time game to qualify again this year and all they want to talk about is dumping the QB because he doesn't have Kirk Cousin type stats.

He's never going to win with some people.

1 minute ago, XanderMXIX said:

At the end of the day I just want this team to play to their potential. I think Mariota can play much better and he’s definitely shown flashes, but not consistent. Hopefully the team becomes more consistent the next few years and starts becoming a real force. 

What’s your excuse for wanting Vrabel sacked before the season or for the team to get blown out by Dallas?

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Oh, he's for sure over the top but being critical of every player on the team doesn't mean you aren't a fan... Soooooo many people here are so over the top with their praise.

The first half of the season the only good thing our team had was a defense, our offense was easily the worst in the entire league and had zero things to point out as positives besides just barely scraping by while the best defense in the league held up it's end of the bargain. Anyone trying to praise damn near any aspect of the offense for most of this season was just being blind.

Like, he is critical to the point of calling every player, every play a bum. And he hardly ever heaps praise. 

I mean, you do you. I don’t really give two fucks. 

It just doesnt seem like he is even a fan. 

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

On the other hand there are people that can't stand it when Gabbert comes in and doesnt miss a beat. I believe some would rather lose with him in there to promote Mariota.  I cant prove it but the team seems to have no problem when he's in there. They have confidence he will play OK. One curious thing - in the huddle Mariota takes a knee but Gabbert bends over.  I'm going to start watching other teams and see what is popular. 

Okay, you go ahead and do that. 

We obviously see things differently. I don’t know if this is a shot at me, but if it is.. I’ve stated numerous times I just care about the Titans winning. I cringe when I see Gabbert because I don’t think he gives us a better chance to win than Mariota. 

21 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Like, he is critical to the point of calling every player, every play a bum. And he hardly ever heaps praise. 

I mean, you do you. I don’t really give two fucks. 

It just doesnt seem like he is even a fan. 

I get that and you do you too, just pointing out how dumb people look when they just resort to "yeah but you're not even a fan of the team"

May be too semantics based for your liking but telling someone they clearly don't watch games is an insult and obviously just points out how little they know about the sport, simply resorting to calling someone not a fan (when they very obviously are, like many box score and W/L column fanatics on this board) is just a bad look on the person throwing stones.

9 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I get that and you do you too, just pointing out how dumb people look when they just resort to "yeah but you're not even a fan of the team"

May be too semantics based for your liking but telling someone they clearly don't watch games is an insult and obviously just points out how little they know about the sport, simply resorting to calling someone not a fan (when they very obviously are, like many box score and W/L column fanatics on this board) is just a bad look on the person throwing stones.

Yeah, "you are not a fan" is not one I like to throw out, especially if the team in question hasn't been good for a while like the Titans (2009-2015 was not pretty).