Jonboy

Colts Week: Win and We're In (Update: Sunday Night Game)

10 A See   

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-gameday-prime/0ap3000001003960/L-T-Deion-and-Shannon-give-their-picks-for-Colts-Titans-in-Week-17

Kinda surprised Deion picked us to win, he even admitted that we don't like him (though he pretends to not know why) . He threw a jab at Byard for not making the probowl too, lol. Gotta love Prime...

Edited by 10 A See
Spell

MIKE75   
27 minutes ago, 10 A See said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-gameday-prime/0ap3000001003960/L-T-Deion-and-Shannon-give-their-picks-for-Colts-Titans-in-Week-17

Kinda surprised Deion picked us to win, he even admitted that we don't like him (though he pretends to not know why) . He threw a jab at Byard for not making the probowl too, lol. Gotta love Prime...

Since 2017 Byard leads the NFL with 12 interceptions.

Deion is a bit envious.

11 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Pretty sure we currently have the longest winning streak in the NFL.

Funny thing... in 99 we never had more than 3 wins in a row at any given time during the season until the end when we went into the playoffs on a 4 game streak, which we kept going all the way to the Super Bowl.

Colts open up as 3 point favs. Can't help but wonder if Mariota's and Casey's injuries set that line. Titans have been pretty damn good at home. 

Face   
5 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Colts open up as 3 point favs. Can't help but wonder if Mariota's and Casey's injuries set that line. Titans have been pretty damn good at home. 

Pretty shocked to be dogs at home. I personally don't like our chances but very surprised at the line nonetheless. 

Denali   

FWIW, I just checked the ESPN NFL 2018 playoff machine at http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

We can't make the playoffs if the game ends in a tie.  Indy still can, but not us.  We must win.  And obviously, Indy will know at game time whether or not they will get in with a tie.

Edited by Denali

Number9   
21 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

That's a real early line.  The game is not listed everywhere, yet.  Looking at it, I expect the line to be higher.  The Titans QB situation is going to keep them from putting a line out.  Casey vs Luck takes more points away from the Titans.  I don't know if the record of never beating Luck comes into play, probably not.  

Somebody always steals our thunder.  I saw someone saying how the Colts are hot on a 3 game win streak.  The Titans are on a 4 game streak, best in the NFL.  If not for Mariota and Casey, I would take the Titans on the ML.