Jonboy

Colts Week: Win and We're In (Update: Sunday Night Game)

tgo   
8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Colts have the #1 scoring defense in the league since week 7. 

We have very little chance of winning the game. And even if we do, it only means a worse draft pick. 

OILERMAN   
1 minute ago, tgo said:

We have very little chance of winning the game. And even if we do, it only means a worse draft pick. 

The Titans are much better at home and we have Henry running like a beast. 

Of course Luck eviscerated the Titans with Ryan and Casey so that's not good. 

8MM   
2 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Wow, did tgo open up his Xmas present, thinking it was a cool power tool inside, but it turned out to be a fucking brick?  Maybe so!

Like the Titans open theirs and hoped to get tickets to their playoff game, only to get tickets to... Aquaman.

tgo   
1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

Lol. Sheesh. 

Just remember you never expected us to be in this position at all for Vrabel’s first season. 

Yeah, and like I’ve said - They staff has done a great job with all the dire circumstances thrown their way and with the team totally decimated with key injuries. 

36 minutes ago, tgo said:

Give me a break. The Titans are 6-2 in the last 8 games and are very hard to beat a home. I'd favor the Colts since they have Luck but this game is basically a toss up if Mariota plays.

OILERMAN   

The Titans have a very good defense and suddenly a dominant running game. We know why everyone think the Colts will win. 

tgo   
Just now, oldschool said:

Give me a break. The Titans are 6-2 in the last 8 games and are very hard to beat a home. I'd favor the Colts since they have Luck but this game is basically a toss up if Mariota plays.

But Mariota won’t be 100%. 

tgo   
2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans have a very good defense and suddenly a dominant running game. We know why everyone think the Colts will win. 

Will they have a very good defense without Casey and Logan Ryan? Assuming Evans plays. And a gimpy Orakpo.

Edited by tgo

Im really hoping that Dean Pees having the medical emergency  had a lot to do with our performance during the first game in Indy.  If the defence can buckle down and Henry keeps running like he has for the past three weeks then we have a better chance then people are giving us IMO.