Colts Week: Win and We're In (Update: Sunday Night Game)

Jonboy

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It all comes down to this, folks. AFC South title even has a chance to be on the line.    But for the playoffs, it's simple: win...and we're in.   Update:    

Basically for the Titans, the playoffs start next week.   If they can't beat the Colts like this, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs over them anyway.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tgo said:

We have very little chance of winning the game. And even if we do, it only means a worse draft pick. 

The Titans are much better at home and we have Henry running like a beast. 

Of course Luck eviscerated the Titans with Ryan and Casey so that's not good. 

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

Lol. Sheesh. 

Just remember you never expected us to be in this position at all for Vrabel’s first season. 

Yeah, and like I’ve said - They staff has done a great job with all the dire circumstances thrown their way and with the team totally decimated with key injuries. 

36 minutes ago, tgo said:

We have very little chance of winning the game. And even if we do, it only means a worse draft pick. 

Give me a break. The Titans are 6-2 in the last 8 games and are very hard to beat a home. I'd favor the Colts since they have Luck but this game is basically a toss up if Mariota plays.

Just now, oldschool said:

Give me a break. The Titans are 6-2 in the last 8 games and are very hard to beat a home. I'd favor the Colts since they have Luck but this game is basically a toss up if Mariota plays.

But Mariota won’t be 100%. 

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans have a very good defense and suddenly a dominant running game. We know why everyone think the Colts will win. 

Will they have a very good defense without Casey and Logan Ryan? Assuming Evans plays. And a gimpy Orakpo.

Edited by tgo

• Jonboy unpinned this topic