• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nick Foles has a certain "it."

Maker84 is fucking insufferable. 

Hue Jackson should be tarred and feathered. The Browns might have very well won the North this year if not for his sheer incompetence. Worst HC in NFL history? 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Just because you know what to do doesnt mean you have the talent to do it. Ryan and Casey out are huge. Several times last week Sims was out of position and lost containment. Just hope Orakpo plays. Still, we never bothered Luck at all at full strength. Could be an ugly night.

We will see.

10 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

That is ridiculously good from Mahomes

10 hours ago, TitansFan23 said:

Mahomes is crazy good

10 hours ago, big2033 said:

If he cracks 50td he has to win MVP.

9 hours ago, big2033 said:

Mahomes just makes shit happen man.

Corey Davis can be the next Terell Owens and it still won't justify passing on drafting him; a lot of other teams in the same boat. Jax took Fournette knowing they had BB as QB.

21 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Corey Davis can be the next Terell Owens and it still won't justify passing on drafting him; a lot of other teams in the same boat. Jax took Fournette knowing they had BB as QB.

No one thought Mahomes was a top 5 draft pick. Foolish exercise.

49 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Wait what?  Are you saying the Titans should have drafted him?

Come on.  Sure in hindsight yeah.  But at the time?

So, that effectively cost Pitt the playoffs, right? I mean the winner the Titans/Colts game WILL get that last WC spot. So, even if Pitt wins next week, they can't get in, right? Or could they if Baltimore loses? I mean, can they still win the division?

4 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

So, that effectively cost Pitt the playoffs, right? I mean the winner the Titans/Colts game WILL get that last WC spot. So, even if Pitt wins next week, they can't get in, right? Or could they if Baltimore loses? I mean, can they still win the division?

If the Ravens lose and the Steelers win, the Steelers win the North and the Ravens are out.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

No one thought Mahomes was a top 5 draft pick. Foolish exercise.

He was drafted before Watson who I think is just as good as him. I would love to see Mahomes without Hill to see how he would fare.