Dwayne Haskins

kyle021

Ive only watched Grier and Lock so far. 

I like Grier's stance and accuracy. His throwing motion is different. 

Initially with Lock I'm not a fan and I didnt get to watch much of him but there's not much I like about him. Hard pass for me.

I'll have to watch Haskins when I get time.

Jarrett Stidham is the Quarterback I have my eyes on. Very good pocket passer, I think a lot of his issues was the offense he was in at Auburn.  Gus Malzahn offense is built more for a mobile Quarterback and he never adjusted to having strong pocket passer like Stidham. If he's sitting there in the 3rd round I'd pull the trigger.

• 2 weeks later...

He seems very comfortable in the pocket. Great arm and accuracy (although I wonder if it just looks great compared to some of the other QBs in bowl games these past few days - any sort of accuracy at all seems to be at a premium in CFB). I read an article recently where he professes to be able to talk about calling plays and protections all day and in his sleep, so will be intriguing to see how he does in interviews.

Doesn't seem like much hype but I think given the weak QB class he will be hyped up a lot by April, especially if he nails the interviews.

Haskins looks really good. I like him a bit more than many of the QBs that have come out in recent years, and definitely more than anyone in this class. I hope he ends up a Giant and not a Jag. 

Archived