Sign in to follow this  
Kyle021

Dwayne Haskins

Kyle021   

@headhunter 

what do do you think of this guy?

Amazing pocket presence, arm strength, touch, accuracy. He has the size and strength to sustain NFL hits too. 

I think he is the best QB in this draft

Ive only watched Grier and Lock so far. 

I like Grier's stance and accuracy. His throwing motion is different. 

Initially with Lock I'm not a fan and I didnt get to watch much of him but there's not much I like about him. Hard pass for me.

I'll have to watch Haskins when I get time.

El Guapo   

As much as I doubt MM, I absolutely will go nuts if they draft a QB in the first. I don't think any of these guys are worth a pick and we need some difference makers on the DL.

Tomachek   

Jarrett Stidham is the Quarterback I have my eyes on. Very good pocket passer, I think a lot of his issues was the offense he was in at Auburn.  Gus Malzahn offense is built more for a mobile Quarterback and he never adjusted to having strong pocket passer like Stidham. If he's sitting there in the 3rd round I'd pull the trigger.

OzTitan   

He seems very comfortable in the pocket. Great arm and accuracy (although I wonder if it just looks great compared to some of the other QBs in bowl games these past few days - any sort of accuracy at all seems to be at a premium in CFB). I read an article recently where he professes to be able to talk about calling plays and protections all day and in his sleep, so will be intriguing to see how he does in interviews.

Doesn't seem like much hype but I think given the weak QB class he will be hyped up a lot by April, especially if he nails the interviews.

Edited by OzTitan

Bink   

Haskins looks really good. I like him a bit more than many of the QBs that have come out in recent years, and definitely more than anyone in this class. I hope he ends up a Giant and not a Jag. 

I could see the Giants trading up to get Haskins.

I dont see the Jags trading up, they are blowing up the team so I dont see them trade up and give up future picks. They may trade down who knows.