Sign in to follow this  
Starkiller

Fall that broke ribs may have saved RBG's life

OILERMAN   
21 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Like these leftists don't wish Trump would drop dead any day now and if he came down with cancer they would be dancing in the streets.

No, I want Trump living to be 100yrs old

I want example after example to remind you that you supported the buffoon 

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

This ol bitch may not last til 2020

Meh, they ain’t taking away her seat as long as she’s still on this side of the dirt...

OILERMAN   
8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Meh, they ain’t taking away her seat as long as she’s still on this side of the dirt...

Yea, that's the problem!

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Yea, that's the problem!

I think she will step down for the next Democratic President, just not Trump. She probably assumed Hillary would win so there was no reason to step down earlier with a GOP Senate.

OILERMAN   
Just now, Starkiller said:

I think she will step down for the next Democratic President, just not Trump. 

Hopefully she lives long enough

On 12/22/2018 at 2:48 PM, Soxcat said:

Like these leftists don't wish Trump would drop dead any day now and if he came down with cancer they would be dancing in the streets.

You’re right. I do. Difference is I don’t hide behind the cult that is religion and paint myself as better than others. #heartattackplz

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

You’re right. I do. Difference is I don’t hide behind the cult that is religion and paint myself as better than others. #heartattackplz

I wouldn't mind a massive stroke personally. It would entertain me to see him drooling and shitting himself.

On 12/22/2018 at 2:48 PM, Soxcat said:

Wrong. Way to project your "Christian" thoughts on to the Democrats. Spoken like a true fascist. I don't care where Trump goes as long as he leaves the White House. 

Number9   

God Bless Her.  Tough woman.  

American is what it is.  Supreme Court  4 Liberal lean  5 Conservative  lean

One person of color.  Liberals have advocated equal rights for all Americans for decades.  Now when the court has one person of color, he lines up 100% with those who have fought against the equity of his people and all the disenfranchised.

Soxcat   
1 hour ago, freakingeek said:

Wrong. Way to project your "Christian" thoughts on to the Democrats. Spoken like a true fascist. I don't care where Trump goes as long as he leaves the White House. 

Just shows how hypocritical you guys are.  I didn't wish anyone would die.  Contrary to what Oman is saying his erection would grow to a full 4 inches if Trump had a terminal illness.