Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Starkiller

Fall that broke ribs may have saved RBG's life

Recommended Posts

OILERMAN   
21 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Like these leftists don't wish Trump would drop dead any day now and if he came down with cancer they would be dancing in the streets.

No, I want Trump living to be 100yrs old

 

I want example after example to remind you that you supported the buffoon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

This ol bitch may not last til 2020

 

 

Meh, they ain’t taking away her seat as long as she’s still on this side of the dirt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Meh, they ain’t taking away her seat as long as she’s still on this side of the dirt...

Yea, that's the problem!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Yea, that's the problem!

I think she will step down for the next Democratic President, just not Trump. She probably assumed Hillary would win so there was no reason to step down earlier with a GOP Senate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
Just now, Starkiller said:

I think she will step down for the next Democratic President, just not Trump. 

Hopefully she lives long enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2018 at 2:48 PM, Soxcat said:

Like these leftists don't wish Trump would drop dead any day now and if he came down with cancer they would be dancing in the streets.

You’re right. I do. Difference is I don’t hide behind the cult that is religion and paint myself as better than others. #heartattackplz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

You’re right. I do. Difference is I don’t hide behind the cult that is religion and paint myself as better than others. #heartattackplz

I wouldn't mind a massive stroke personally. It would entertain me to see him drooling and shitting himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2018 at 2:48 PM, Soxcat said:

Like these leftists don't wish Trump would drop dead any day now and if he came down with cancer they would be dancing in the streets.

Wrong. Way to project your "Christian" thoughts on to the Democrats. Spoken like a true fascist. I don't care where Trump goes as long as he leaves the White House. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Number9   

God Bless Her.  Tough woman.  

 

American is what it is.  Supreme Court  4 Liberal lean  5 Conservative  lean

 

One person of color.  Liberals have advocated equal rights for all Americans for decades.  Now when the court has one person of color, he lines up 100% with those who have fought against the equity of his people and all the disenfranchised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   
1 hour ago, freakingeek said:

Wrong. Way to project your "Christian" thoughts on to the Democrats. Spoken like a true fascist. I don't care where Trump goes as long as he leaves the White House. 

Just shows how hypocritical you guys are.  I didn't wish anyone would die.  Contrary to what Oman is saying his erection would grow to a full 4 inches if Trump had a terminal illness.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...