Fall that broke ribs may have saved RBG's life

Starkiller

I was going to add this to the fake “Ginsburg retiring” thread but it was locked.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna951136

The stumble that left Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg with three fractured ribs proved to be good for her health.

On Friday, doctors at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City successfully removed two cancerous growths from the 85-year-old Ginsburg's left lung — nodules that were discovered early because of tests on her broken ribs, which were injured after a Nov. 7 fall, according to the the Supreme Court press office.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those fine Christians on the right desperately want her to die...

Of course he will...   Had Hillary beat Trump the Republicans weren't going to let her nominees through either, they would have went through without a full court.    If they don't

I do wish Trump would drop dead (though a long prison sentence would be better). But then I’m not the one pretending to be a Christian so there’s no hypocrisy here...

Posted Images

85 year old RGB broke her ribs and dealt with cancer, but she’s received a proper diagnosis and medical treatment. She will do everything in her power to get right ASAP.

The repub party has lost its mind and their spine and they aren’t dealing with the cancer that’s infected their party. Their prognosis doesn’t look so good over the next several years.

2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Like these leftists don't wish Trump would drop dead any day now and if he came down with cancer they would be dancing in the streets.

I do wish Trump would drop dead (though a long prison sentence would be better). But then I’m not the one pretending to be a Christian so there’s no hypocrisy here...

I would laugh my ass off if his gluttonous ass just dropped dead. It would be even better if his overtaxed heart gave out while banging one of his mistresses. I think this country would be much better under Pence's more stabile leadership for the remaining 2 years, and if he won in 2020, I could probably stomach him through 2024, even if he is not my cup of tea and has some more extreme views.

Edited by TitansFan777

59 minutes ago, begooode said:

No way Trump can die in office. The cult will go into hyperdrive with dangerous assassination conspiracies. 

They already have a space available for Trump's name on their Etch A Sketch Killary list.

21 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Like these leftists don't wish Trump would drop dead any day now and if he came down with cancer they would be dancing in the streets.

No, I want Trump living to be 100yrs old

I want example after example to remind you that you supported the buffoon