Mariota.. tractor, trailer or cargo?

WVTITAN

Bucky Brooks classifies QB’s as Tractors, a guy who pulls his team to wins and playoffs or a guy who is a trailer; rides along neither helping or hurting.  At best Mariota is a trailer after four years.

i have a third classification, it’s called cargo.  Winning and dragging along a QB.  

Mariota is at best a trailer.  At 20.9 million next year our trailer becomes cargo.

He isn’t worth the fifth year option as far as money is concerned.  Yet the titans will pay because of years of 6.4 235 pounds of wasted backups.  See Gabbert.

MM is close too being cargo.  

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trailors don't consistently beat the best teams in football. MM is an inconsistent QB with a huge clutch factor.

Bucky Brooks?  LOL!  Thread is done.  Closed n locked!

4 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Well, when you have "El Tractorcito" in the backfield, it makes some sense that anyone back there with him would be the trailer.

Mariota = "El Trailorcito."

lol

Drag his ass outta town.

Dump him.

Outlaw pineapples and Spam in N'ville, and your problem is solved.

You and I both thought Nick Saban should have moved him to LB.  Funny how you change your point of view fit Mariota.  The guy you call Marcus is below average at best.  

Its Marcus or Mariota, homers call him Marcus in this board.

September 16, 2018

Nissan Stadium

Texans vs Titans

Deshaun Watson 22/37  310 yds 2 tds  107 prg.

Marcus Mariota   DNP

Titans win   20-17

November 26, 2018

NRG Stadium

Titans vs Texans

Marcus Mariota    22/23  303yds  2tds   147 prg

Deshaun Watson  19/24  210yds   2tds  130 prg

Texans win 34-17

21 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Well, when you have "El Tractorcito" in the backfield, it makes some sense that anyone back there with him would be the trailer.

Mariota = "El Trailorcito."

lol

Drag his ass outta town.

Dump him.

Outlaw pineapples and Spam in N'ville, and your problem is solved.

I don't think we need overdo it and go that far.   Po people love Spam.

J/K

Edited by Number9

35 minutes ago, WVTITAN said:

Bucky Brooks classifies QB’s as Tractors, a guy who pulls his team to wins and playoffs or a guy who is a trailer; rides along neither helping or hurting.  At best Mariota is a trailer after four years.

i have a third classification, it’s called cargo.  Winning and dragging along a QB.  

Mariota is at best a trailer.  At 20.9 million next year our trailer becomes cargo.

He isn’t worth the fifth year option as far as money is concerned.  Yet the titans will pay because of years of 6.4 235 pounds of wasted backups.  See Gabbert.

MM is close too being cargo.  

Are you this fucking stupid?  Or everyone in WV this stupid?  Without Marcus this team doesn't win period!  So how is he a trailer or a cargo?  Fucking idiotic!

3 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Are you this fucking stupid?  Or everyone in WV this stupid?  Without Marcus this team doesn't win period!  So how is he a trailer or a cargo?  Fucking idiotic!

And his avatar says he forms his own opinions! BWAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!  Bucky Brooks? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Let me outta this insane asylum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Friday night, I'm gone!

29 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Trailors don't consistently beat the best teams in football. MM is an inconsistent QB with a huge clutch factor.

See the inferior pats O line and D line last year in the playoffs, nothing clutch about that.  Just pure shit.  The kind of shit that should have fixed global warming.