Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

I was repeating what the sports talk station of the titans said. How do I look foolish? Moron

Are you sure you didn't mishear?  I have a hard time believing that they didn't know the rule especially since it's been in place for 13 years now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scine09 said:

Are you sure you didn't mishear?  I have a hard time believing that they didn't know the rule especially since it's been in place for 13 years now.

It was a long discussion. They went into detail about how it would not be fair to either team trying to get in because they would not be getting a bye, and would have to go on the road the next week after a night game. Makes sense, but money trumps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

I was repeating what the sports talk station of the titans said. How do I look foolish? Moron

I think the problem was you stuck to it like it was gospel just because some hacks on a radio station said it after it was proven wrong by so many people who know better than them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JoelinBellevue said:

It was a long discussion. They went into detail about how it would not be fair to either team trying to get in because they would not be getting a bye, and would have to go on the road the next week after a night game. Makes sense, but money trumps.

One thing's for certain is the winner will be at a competitive disadvantage.  They're going to have to go to Houston against a likely rested Texans team on a short week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dinx81 said:

I think the problem was you stuck to it like it was gospel just because some hacks on a radio station said it after it was proven wrong by so many people who know better than them. 

Those hacks make a living doing this. They devote far more time than I do studying it. But yeah, they are human. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

I was repeating what the sports talk station of the titans said. How do I look foolish? Moron

Because you kept arguing it was the truth. Fucking idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Jesus Christ. Can Joel and ME be any more retarded.

 

Fuck you Joel for wasting my time proving all this simple shit to you and you still never even thought it to be true. Fucking moron.

I said it might be, but the reason above made sense too. It's the Internet man. You can find all kinds of crazy stuff. Something is true one week and then not true the next. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year was an anomaly: no games really had serious playoff implications and it was NYE. 

 

“We felt that both from a competitive standpoint and from a fan perspective, the most fair thing to do is to schedule all Week 17 games in either the 1 p.m. or 4:25 p.m. ET windows," said NFL Senior Vice President of Broadcasting Howard Katz. "This ensures that we do not have a matchup on Sunday Night Football on New Year's Eve that because of earlier results has no playoff implications for one or both of the competing teams."

 

This year is completely different. One do or die game. 

Edited by Hooty_McBoob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Because you kept arguing it was the truth. Fucking idiot. 

I kept arguing what the said. It wasn't until you posted the NBC poster that I wondered if they were mistaken. Happy now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JoelinBellevue said:

I kept arguing what the said. It wasn't until you posted the NBC poster that I wondered if they were mistaken. Happy now?

I actually am quite content even though you tried to spin it as you actually have an ounce of thinking for yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I actually am quite content even though you tried to spin it as you actually have an ounce of thinking for yourself

I always said I was repeating what I heard. You tired of whipping the horse yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...