Sign in to follow this  
ChesterCopperpot1

Mattis(and now Bolton) just resigned...

19 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

If you’re still supporting Trump at this point you’re one of the stupider people out there 

Why would I support Trump on every issue?  In libtards little brained world there is only black and white.  Like I said, if Obama did this you and others would be lining up to stroke the guy.  I am not in favor of pulling out of Syria based on what information I have.  I wasn't in favor of the tariffs either.  But at the same time I am in favor of a damn wall.  Now in your little world anything Trump does is bad and anything a Dem does is good.  Pelosi, a moronic stooge is gooood.  Schumer is goooood.  Maxine Waters is gooood.  You guys are the ditto heads. 

10 hours ago, TitansFan777 said:

This. Barring a miracle, orange fuckface will serve a full term. However, all bets are off the second he loses the re-election campaign and becomes a private citizen again. The year he leaves office will be his last year as a free man IMO.

I can paint a much better scenario.   Trump will eventually release all the data we have on the Democrats illegal collusion to bring Trump down (FISA warrant, Dossier, etc).   People will be outraged and Trump will get reelected.  

12 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

I can paint a much better scenario.   Trump will eventually release all the data we have on the Democrats illegal collusion to bring Trump down (FISA warrant, Dossier, etc).   People will be outraged and Trump will get reelected.  

LOL wow!  That's great!  I almost spit coffee on my keyboard!  So awesome!

Oh wait, you're serious....

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Why would I support Trump on every issue?  In libtards little brained world there is only black and white.  Like I said, if Obama did this you and others would be lining up to stroke the guy.  I am not in favor of pulling out of Syria based on what information I have.  I wasn't in favor of the tariffs either.  But at the same time I am in favor of a damn wall.  Now in your little world anything Trump does is bad and anything a Dem does is good.  Pelosi, a moronic stooge is gooood.  Schumer is goooood.  Maxine Waters is gooood.  You guys are the ditto heads. 

You give the appearance of supporting him on everything because you never criticize him for anything.

43 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

You should really start doing stand up. If you do this bit with a completely straight face, any crowd you're in front of will erupt in laughter and mocking applause.

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

You give the appearance of supporting him on everything because you never criticize him for anything.

I don't overreact like a little child not getting their ice cream like you libs do.  If Trump farts you bitch about it and it runs on CNN for three days straight.  I do give him some rope on things like tariffs because I prefer a wait and see approach to the strategy.  I said 100 times Trump is NOT a staunch conservative on many issues yet liberals talk like he Reagan like.  He is not.  You guys hate the man.  You personally hate him.  All because he beat the shit out of your queen bee. 

42 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I don't overreact like a little child not getting their ice cream like you libs do.  If Trump farts you bitch about it and it runs on CNN for three days straight.  I do give him some rope on things like tariffs because I prefer a wait and see approach to the strategy.  I said 100 times Trump is NOT a staunch conservative on many issues yet liberals talk like he Reagan like.  He is not.  You guys hate the man.  You personally hate him.  All because he beat the shit out of your queen bee. 

You know I don't like Hillary and wouldn't vote for her so that line doesn't work with. I do dislike Trump but it's because hes shown himself to be a terrible person and an embarrassment to the office. You don't have to agree with that sentiment but at least acknowledge it has nothing to do with Hillary. In fact, a lot of liberals feel the same way I do, which is why she lost.

To the point. you often go beyond wait and see and you know it. You almost always immediately jump to Trump's defense, often before all the facts are out just to counter the liberals that annoy you by railing against Trump. I get the desire to do this but at the same time, you can't fault others for tagging you as a Trump defender. Also,like I said you almost never criticize the guy and when you do, you treat him with the softest of kid gloves. If you did this for all politicians, regardless of party no one would say anything but almost always you bring nothing but defenses and excuses for conservatives while reigning down fire and brimstone for even small wrongs that a dem may have committed. It's just hard to not see you in anything other than that light because the differences in how you talk about people are so stark. 

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

... You almost always immediately jump to Trump's defense, often before all the facts are out just to counter the liberals that annoy you by railing against Trump. ...

There, now you got it.

Just because I don't live and breath to hate Trump doesn't mean I support him.  There are libtards out there that wake up each day with the lone goal of finding some article or tid bit that implicates Trump or embarrasses him.  That is what they live for.  They can't wait to hear on CNN or MSNBC a cascade of Trump hate to sooth their souls each day.  Hating Trump has become a religion.  Those same libtards could have evidence right in front of their eyes of Hillary, Obama or anyone to the left doing the shittiest things imaginable (like getting 4 Americans killed in Libya) and totally pass it off as imaginary.  In the aforementioned scenario not only was their incompetence but there were outright lies that the perpetrators were mad about a video. 

24 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Soxcat doesn't support Trump. He just supports everything Trump does or says. But don't you dare say he's a Trump supporter. He very clearly is not a Trump supporter. He's a supporter of everything Trump does. He's said so. And the distinction is clear.

Because he's a “moderate”...

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

Soxcat doesn't support Trump. He just supports everything Trump does or says. But don't you dare say he's a Trump supporter. He very clearly is not a Trump supporter. He's a supporter of everything Trump does. He's said so. And the distinction is clear.

These comments are a soft turning on trump. Sox is so close. He just holds on bc he couldn't stand siding with just about everyone else on this board. If he admits trump colluded with Russia and is a shitty President then its admitting being wrong. Its more ego than anything else.