Mattis(and now Bolton) just resigned...

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you’re still supporting Trump at this point you’re one of the stupider people out there 

Soxcat doesn't support Trump. He just supports everything Trump does or says. But don't you dare say he's a Trump supporter. He very clearly is not a Trump supporter. He's a supporter of everything Tr

All you can do is laugh. Hopefully the worthless piece of shit heading this country can fall over dead soon because the next two years are gonna be more of a slippery slope. Mattis was the last of the

Posted Images

@Soxcat

The funny thing is Reagan wouldn’t be called a “staunch conservative” in today’s political climate.

He endorsed the Brady Bill and assault weapons bans of the 90s. 

He signed amnesty for illegal immigrants and dreamed of open borders for Canada, Mexico, and the US. 

1 hour ago, reo said:

Sox is so close. He just holds on bc he couldn't stand siding with just about everyone else on this board. 

Well if that's the case perhaps folks can go easy on him. It's pretty difficult to admit something like that especially when you are so greatly outnumbered.

Sox is not a knee-jerk guy, IMO, but is more that way here in reaction to the anti-Trump crowd.

How will anyone ever soften their support for Trump if we beat them over the head about it?

5 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

@Soxcat

The funny thing is Reagan wouldn’t be called a “staunch conservative” in today’s political climate.

He endorsed the Brady Bill and assault weapons bans of the 90s. 

He signed amnesty for illegal immigrants and dreamed of open borders for Canada, Mexico, and the US. 

And was, among other things, explicitly against a wall on the southern border. 

Reagan would be villified by today's Republican Party.

10 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

How will anyone ever soften their support for Trump if we beat them over the head about it?

Sorry, hard to be magnanimous in the face of libtard this, idiot that, #winning. Fuck these American sellout, celebrity gobsmacked, whatabouting / fact rejecting clowns. 

,... "I believe it's essential that the United States maintain and strengthen the post-World War II alliances that have been carefully built by leaders in both parties," McConnell said. "We must also maintain a clear-eyed understanding of our friends and foes, and recognize that nations like Russia are among the latter."

The Kentucky Republican said he was "sorry to learn" that Mattis would be leaving the administration in late February.

"But I am particularly distressed that he is resigning due to sharp differences with the president on these and other key aspects of America's global leadership," McConnell said. "It is regrettable that the president must now choose a new Secretary of Defense," McConnell wrote. "But I urge him to select a leader who shares Secretary Mattis's understanding of these vital principles and his total commitment to America's servicemembers."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/21/politics/mitch-mcconnell-james-mattis-resignation/index.html

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

Well if that's the case perhaps folks can go easy on him. It's pretty difficult to admit something like that especially when you are so greatly outnumbered.

Sox is not a knee-jerk guy, IMO, but is more that way here in reaction to the anti-Trump crowd.

I actually agree but I still get frustrated with it every now and then.

7 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

You give the appearance of supporting him on everything because you never criticize him for anything.

Pretty sure Soxcat was critical of his submissive performance in the Putin press conference, where he pretended he meant to say "wouldn't" when he was a safe distance away from Putin.

1 hour ago, OzTitan said:

Pretty sure Soxcat was critical of his submissive performance in the Putin press conference, where he pretended he meant to say "wouldn't" when he was a safe distance away from Putin.

That was so many pails ago

nathan-gutman-the-water-pails-bearer.jpg

2 hours ago, OzTitan said:

That was so easy though, it was so obvious

15 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Why would I support Trump on every issue?  In libtards little brained world there is only black and white.  Like I said, if Obama did this you and others would be lining up to stroke the guy.  I am not in favor of pulling out of Syria based on what information I have.  I wasn't in favor of the tariffs either.  But at the same time I am in favor of a damn wall.  Now in your little world anything Trump does is bad and anything a Dem does is good.  Pelosi, a moronic stooge is gooood.  Schumer is goooood.  Maxine Waters is gooood.  You guys are the ditto heads. 

Oh look another post full of you projecting your failed bullshit views and world outlook onto others. You are one dumb fucking idiot.

Edited by WG53

Yeah I've seen Sox be critical of Trump several times. 

I wish he'd cut out the libtard and other name-calling as it is so counterproductive to dialog. But if you get past that and don't catch Sox on a day when he's flustered he has a lot to add because he brings a unique perspective to the discussion. I think he is one of the very religious people who like the judges but are horrified by the immorality of Trump and are truly torn because of that.