Mattis(and now Bolton) just resigned...

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you’re still supporting Trump at this point you’re one of the stupider people out there 

Soxcat doesn't support Trump. He just supports everything Trump does or says. But don't you dare say he's a Trump supporter. He very clearly is not a Trump supporter. He's a supporter of everything Tr

All you can do is laugh. Hopefully the worthless piece of shit heading this country can fall over dead soon because the next two years are gonna be more of a slippery slope. Mattis was the last of the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Money laundering, Campaign Finance Violation (Multiple Felonies), Conspiracy to Defraud the US, Obstruction of Justice...

I mean really, this list can keep going for a while.

The fucker has 17 open investigations targeting him and damn near everything he's ever touched. 

He might not get removed from office but he's done politically as soon as the Dems take control of the House.  The investigations will just keep churning up negative news which kills any chance he has of a successful campaign in 2020.  On top of that, I'm fairly confident there are sealed indictments that will go after him the day he leaves office.

Of course ben is full of shit.  He's always full of shit.

Just now, Justafan said:

He might not get removed from office but he's done politically as soon as the Dems take control of the House.  The investigations will just keep churning up negative news which kills any chance he has of a successful campaign in 2020.  On top of that, I'm fairly confident there are sealed indictments that will go after him the day he leaves office.

Of course ben is full of shit.  He's always full of shit.

I'd like to believe this, but i'm not longer very optimistic about our country anymore! lol

7 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

While Ben is obviously full of shit I kind of think you guys are way too optimistic about the investigations actually leading to his ouster.

This. Barring a miracle, orange fuckface will serve a full term. However, all bets are off the second he loses the re-election campaign and becomes a private citizen again. The year he leaves office will be his last year as a free man IMO.

44 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Mattis literally had to tell him, "Sir you cannot do this, you will be putting millions of Syrian and Kurdish lives in peril". And Trump told him that keeping the base was more important.

He's not doing this for his base unless bu base you mean Putin.