Eddie George Helped Henry Improve

tgo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great read.    “I said to him: You now have to run as if your career depends on it, because it does,” George told Henry. “The rumors of them trying to trade you, that says that they are look

Because he never played for the Patriots. 

God dammit just let me have my joke, tgo! 

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

That might actually be a really good move, and not just because he went to Ohio. He's always seemed like a coach. If he can get Henry to unlock his inner tractorcito then maybe he can help others.

Yeah or at least Assistant RBs coach if they want Tony Dews for scheme stuff and heavy lifting and whatever. 

Edited by tgo

Think this was said many times by many on this board.  Funny how “run like your career depends on it because it does” got him going.  Somebody wants to get paid.

I wonder if Eddie would mind talking to another “back” on the team and light the same fire.

1 hour ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

As soon as Derrick Henry heard that Eddie George has been on Broadway singing showtunes, I'm sure that he's been begging the team to hire Eddie as rb coach.

"The two players have spent time together at various events, and when George has stopped by practices. Henry has visited George's house in Nashville on numerous occasions."

Just sayin'.