Trump is a racist

Justafan

18 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Why do blacks have less education? So what you are suggesting is that we have universal education up until the 12th grade? You advocate public education?

Why are blacks "born to poverty"? Because there is no father in the home? Because they are brought up with attitudes of dependency and failure?

You are promoting irresponsibility. Blacks are not responsible in your mind for anything they do. They are not responsible for raising their own children their own neighborhoods or their own schools. Somebody else is responsible for that which is a racist attitude that will never create positive change. 

How do you explain the fact a black man making the same amount as a white man has on average 1/8th of the equity? You're simply misguided in your understanding of the world. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rolltide has literally had racist posts deleted and risked getting banned over it.   Let's listen to him lecture on how everyone else is racist. Ready? Go!

I went and visited the JFK memorial in Dallas today and the George W. Bush Presidential library.  When going through the tour about JFK I was reminded of everything he was and represented and everythi

LOL, you wishy washy bastard!  While I feel flattered you singled me out, this is still some epic level dumbassery.  Further proof that Jamal may be somewhat of a prophet.  One should never go full So

7 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

I would say the white man was smarter in the decisions he made with that money. Just like some people invest and some save and some do neither. 

You are talking out of your ass. If a person buys a house that is worth less than they paid less for that house and their monthly payments would be less. Duh. 

What is your point we need to have white people from the government negotiating financial  transactions on behalf of blacks? 

You achieve wealth by being responsible, taking some risk and making sound decisions. 

Man, I just don't know where to start. So I won't. Read up on redlining of properties. Also read up on slavery, separate but equal, and the Southern Strategy. 

4vn7ug.jpg

Hey OMan, did you bitch slap the board tard extra hard this morning? He now thinks he graduated from a HBCU. I bet those Portuguese’s loved him. “That white cracker motha fucka is TOUCHED.” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Edited by ManningEnvy

The fact is, blacks in America (certainly the south) were treated roughly equivalently to Jews in Nazi Germany. Both were an underclass rounded up and forced into work camps. The biggest difference is that Jews were already living there beforehand whereas America imported slaves from Africa. 

Obviously it isn’t exactly the same. Jews were sent to full fledged death camps and blacks in America were not. But then blacks in America were treated as property where European Jews were not so slave owners had no incentive to kill their own property. 

Even after slavery ended blacks were still officially treated unequally throughout much of the country. And even today, where blacks officially have equal rights, it’s still clear that they are treated as inferior by a reasonably large percentage of people and even state governments. 

This thread is absolute proof that racism has morphed in America but is very much still alive and well.  There is just no way to defend some of the things said.  You can have a discussion about holding people accountable and personal responsibility and that is all well and good.  That's not the discussion that's at hand here though.  Claiming that some races are smarter than others and that is supposed to explain why there is an economic gap is straight up garbage humanity.  It is the worst of the worst because it is hate disguised as something else, in this case, science.  

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

You lunk head you just made my point. Jews were totally discriminated against and almost wiped out by 1945. Within 20 years they were back at the upper echelon of western society in leadership roles in entertainment, law, business, science. 

Oh yeah they also have a country. 

Wouldn't Jews be the last group to try and explain away perpetual failure?  

Jews stopped being treated as an underclass as soon as WW2 ended and the Nazis were gone. 

Black Americans remained an underclass after the Civil War and were still not given equal rights under the law for a century! And they are still discriminated against to this day in much of the country.  

Not only is Rolltide showing how racist he is, he is also showing how stupid he is. Every point is the same rambling, cliche generalization we've heard from men like him time and time again. 

The idea that this fucking fool has spent anytime analyzing the issues facing poor communities or the reality of a group of any identity is farcical. 

9 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

The most racist person in modern American history was Margaret Sanger. She was a eugenicist who believed in purifying the gene pool by eliminating or sterilizing undesirables. The top 3 on her list were Blacks, the mentally retarded and Jews. Her entire life was dedicated to reducing the birthrate of blacks who she called "weeds". 

This is right out of Mein Kaumpf and the Hitler handbook for racial hatred. Her first clinic was in Harlem. These clinics would become known as planned parenthood. 

Sanger sponsored a program called "The negro project" to promote birth control and sterilization and abortion among southern blacks. 

Her organization and her beliefs are alive and well in the democrat party today. If Starkiller, Reo and Justafan had their way there would be a Planned parenthood on every single corner of every black neighborhood in this country. They would be paid for by the federal government and the abortions inside would also be paid for by federal tax dollars. They have been working for this for over 40 years!

Because black lives have never mattered to libtards there are about 18 million fewer black people living in our country today because of their policies. 

You pukes have the fucking gall to call me a racist? Fuck off!! You want more dead black fetuses!

No, we're not calling you a racist.  We're observing and verbalizing the fact that you are, indeed, a racist.  Racist.

5 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

The term white trash brings up another issue. We denigrate whites who are less intelligent, poorly educated, dependent on government handouts.  Blacks who fit that exact description are lionized as heroic victims. When somebody like me criticizes them I'm called a racist. 

Blacks have a word for ignorant ghetto trash. Want to tell us about that word Jamal? Starts with an N doesn't it?

28 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Я ненавижу цветных людей и скрываюсь за своим расизмом, притворяясь, что у меня темные дети. Мне кажется отвратительным думать о том, чтобы окунуть свой фитиль во что-нибудь не пастообразное или оранжевое. Я сосу

Comrade.