According to PK Ryan and Finch likely done for the year

AussieTitanFan08

5 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Sims seems like a tall lanky long strider to me, not fast twitched enough to handle quick slot guys

I agree I'm guessing they thought the outside match-ups were dangerous at that time in the game.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Logan Ryan has been brilliant this year. Would be a huge blow.

An eternal optimist, eh? 

Logan Ryan is instrumental in getting everyone lined up in coverage and is indispensable. He’s like a coach on the field.   Losing him is an enormous blow. Further exacerbated by losing Vacc

I thought the injuries were piling up but tried not to think about during the game. End of the year, on the road, and in terrible weather. It’s a terrible scenario to be in. Ryan is the one that really hurts. He’s been stellar. Hopefully he can make it back for the Colts. 

Btw, “done for the year” always makes it sound like some horrific injury but that isn’t necessarily the case when there’s only 2 weeks left. 

52 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Brutal to watch. So disinterested

Disinterested? We’re in the middle of a playoff race. Pull yourself together man. Next man up. 

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:
1 hour ago, Kyle021 said:

Brutal to watch. So disinterested

Disinterested? We’re in the middle of a playoff race. Pull yourself together man. Next man up.

Figured be was talking about PK being disinterested.. Could be wrong.

Speaking of PK, does anyone else think he's taken his negativity to a new level this year? I've normally tolerated him, but he's been fairly insufferable lately..

Vaccaro seeing the humorous side of his concussion, hopefully somehow he can clear the concussion protocol and play against the Redskins.

Also check out Rashaan Evans throwing that OL out of the way.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

3 hours ago, Jonboy said:

I thought the injuries were piling up but tried not to think about during the game. End of the year, on the road, and in terrible weather. It’s a terrible scenario to be in. Ryan is the one that really hurts. He’s been stellar. Hopefully he can make it back for the Colts. 

Btw, “done for the year” always makes it sound like some horrific injury but that isn’t necessarily the case when there’s only 2 weeks left. 

Thisand referring to PK. He seems like he is extremely dry 

7 hours ago, tgo said:

Logan Ryan is instrumental in getting everyone lined up in coverage and is indispensable. He’s like a coach on the field.

Losing him is an enormous blow. Further exacerbated by losing Vaccaro. 

The Titans injuries up until now were kinda of lucky in most cases. Cyp replaced by Vacaro, Conklin replaced by Kelly, Smith replaced by Firkser.....

They ain't replacing Ryan and their defense will suffer

11 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans injuries up until now were kinda of lucky in most cases. Cyp replaced by Vacaro, Conklin replaced by Kelly, Smith replaced by Firkser.....

They ain't replacing Ryan and their defense will suffer

We also just lost our second best pass rush rush threat and the depth is dangerously low right now. 

10 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Sims seems like a tall lanky long strider to me, not fast twitched enough to handle quick slot guys

This is a problem we have. Despite both being short & fast, Butler & especially Adoree are much better outside. Adoree's best traits are tracking outside WR's down the field & playing the ball, he's excellent there. He gets shook terribly by quick, shifty guys though. Butler is basically the same, he's great at jamming the WR & sticking with deep routes & playing the ball. He also has trouble with quicker guys.

I guess Butler makes the most sense. He's very strong & a good tackler, and he won't be punished as badly when he makes retarded decisions trying to jump routes.

If only the Titans could play a slow, conservative game to minimize the time our defense has to face Luck.  It's asking too much for the offense to support the defense with a ball control, power offense.