NashvilleNinja

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??  

New England wins does 2 things.  It lets the Titans control their own destiny and pretty much assures that the Texans won't have a bye.

Posted Images

Foles has some serious juju he works for the Eagles.

Strange year.  The Rams are a powerhouse.  The Titans beat the Eagles.  The Titans beat Dallas.  Dallas beat the Eagles.  Does anybody know what I can''t figure out?

This is what makes the NFL different from all other sports.  On any given Sunday.  

100 feet down into the ground.  In LA?

I was out there the night a random slasher killed Nicole Simpson.  There was a tremor that night.  I have seen the empty overpass where I-10 was.  So now, LAians are going to go down in a 100 foot hole to watch football games.  

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I never noticed she had eyes

Sure she does. It's those round circular things that sorta nip out a bit to the south of her chin, right?

Just now, Titans279 said:

I always said Goff was overrated during the draft... and I'll take this opportunity to say it again since he's been bad recently. ;)

But even when he was putting up good stats everyone knew it was due to the system and talent around him.

To his credit he's had quite a bit of success in that system. But if you take Gurley away from him then he will look much more Clark Kent than Superman. The whole offense, really.

I wonder if all those dolts who think today's Rams offense is just as good or better than the 99 Rams still think that.