Around the NFL Week 15

NashvilleNinja

Just now, scine09 said:

Of course.  But they're still going to get a top 5 pick if they lose out.

The other thing with the 49ers is they aren't far away.  I think they'd be a playoff contender this year if Garoppolo had stayed healthy.  I mean they're 2.5 games out of the playoffs with him missing most of the year.  With him?  Who knows.

They would probably be that little bit closer if they had a possible elite edge rusher in Nick Bosa on the roster next year instead of someone like Greedy Williams, that is the opportunity cost of dropping from pick #1 to #4.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??  

New England wins does 2 things.  It lets the Titans control their own destiny and pretty much assures that the Texans won't have a bye.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

They would probably be that little bit closer if they had a possible elite edge rusher in Nick Bosa on the roster next year instead of someone like Greedy Williams, that is the opportunity cost of dropping from pick #1 to #4.

Yep.  And what's ironic is he's instead going to a division rival in all likelihood.

Oh well.

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Pats are what, 2-5 on the road this season?

The Patriots are an above average team at best.  They're going to go 11-5 but I don't look at them as the same team as they used to be.

The Patriots of old would have found a way to win the game today.

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Yep.  And what's ironic is he's instead going to a division rival in all likelihood.

Oh well.

Even with how many holes they have on their roster the Cardinals would be insane to trade away the #1 pick and not take Nick Bosa, pair Chandler Jones and Nick Bosa and you have the foundation of a fearsome pass rush for the next 5yrs.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

The Patriots are an above average team at best.  They're going to go 11-5 but I don't look at them as the same team as they used to be.

Brady isn't falling off like Manning but he's having bad stretches and playing poorly in big spots. 

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Brady isn't falling off like Manning but he's having bad stretches and playing poorly in big spots. 

He's getting close.  He didn't look the same today.  Usually after a loss they come out firing.  That last drive was just pathetic.

41 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The NFL is such a year to year league, I just think having the #1 pick is more important than a meaningless mid December win when your starting QB/RB are both on IR.

That win probably costs them access to the top 2 pass rushers in this draft class.

They’ll be better team whether it be Bosa, Williams, Oliver, Ferrell, Adams

win and build confidence and still get the game changing pass rusher 

13 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Pats are what, 2-5 on the road this season?

That's correct!  Those suckas!  :D  And because of the Pats 5th loss today, all members of  '70 Sports Services ? cashed in on the Under 11 1/2 wins by the Pats!  I wagered $120 early this season against those cheatin' mofos!  Cha ching!  :D 

Also, all '70 SS members cashed in on some smaller bets, with Da Bears going Over 6 1/2 wins and the 49ers going Under 8 1/2 wins.  Still waiting on the Titans Over 8 games, but they can do no worse than a push after today!  These bets are still black and will not turn green and pay out until season's end.  Until then... let's go Titans! :o 

2018-12-16_2026.png.ab6142ed9f3ad3e6311547eccd6e0f0f.png2018-12-16_2027.png.f50490a2a4cde15646bd73247a7c0b4b.png