7-year-old migrant girl taken into Border Patrol custody dies of dehydration, exhaustion

reo

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's not pretend like people in this country care about dying children. If someone can go into an elementary school and murder 20 children do you really think one child (especially a minority) dying

These conservatives lack common sense, empathy, and compassion all the while most of them claim to be Christians. They have shown their true colors.They are traitors and put party over country every t

Jake, seriously, fuck you, you heartless, morally bankrupt piece of shit.  

Forget politics.  This is terrible.  How is this possible?  She reportedly hadn't eaten or consumed water in several days?!  Good lord that's a bad look.

I remember a few years ago at Fort Jackson a private on a road march fell out and got put in the back of a Truck.  He passed out and fell out of the back and was then run over by the water buffalo and the formation kept going without realizing he had fallen out the back.  He laid there in the middle of a range road for several hours before someone drove by and found him.  He was still alive but ended up dying before they could get him help.  I can't imagine being the Commander who had to have that talk with the parents.  Entire Chain of Command got relieved, as they should.  

Hope the same happens here.

50 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Forget politics.  This is terrible.  How is this possible?  She reportedly hadn't eaten or consumed water in several days?!  Good lord that's a bad look.

I remember a few years ago at Fort Jackson a private on a road march fell out and got put in the back of a Truck.  He passed out and fell out of the back and was then run over by the water buffalo and the formation kept going without realizing he had fallen out the back.  He laid there in the middle of a range road for several hours before someone drove by and found him.  He was still alive but ended up dying before they could get him help.  I can't imagine being the Commander who had to have that talk with the parents.  Entire Chain of Command got relieved, as they should.  

Hope the same happens here.

In this administration, they will probably be promoted.

12 hours ago, MadMax said:

But Obama...  But her emails.   There, I spun it for the retards.

Or maybe libtard that this is another worthless piece of shit article to promote an unamerican leftist agenda.   The border patrol did everything right.   The father (or so he claims to be) did everything wrong.  HE is responsible for the girls death......nobody else.

Upon reading more on this, it appears the girl started having seizures about 8 hours after being taken into custody.  She was already severely dehydrated upon being detained.

Having said that, it's still a really bad look.  They had her for 8 hours and she slipped into shock and started having seizures.  There are symptoms that show up long before that point.  I sympathize with the BP but at the same time, you can't brush this off.  When you take people into custody you are responsible for them.  

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

Or maybe libtard that this is another worthless piece of shit article to promote an unamerican leftist agenda.   The border patrol did everything right.   The father (or so he claims to be) did everything wrong.  HE is responsible for the girls death......nobody else.

Someone's going to hell. Say hi to Satan for me.

6 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

If you hate the people of this country that much then move out. Get the fuck out!

You don't give a flying fuck about anybody it just fits your bullshit ideology. Go move to Africa or Latin America. I'm sure they will love a stupid dope smoking white boy there. 

I don't hate the people of this country. Just a bit of trolling with the quotation marks, but I don't hate anyone and didn't say so. You are the person who has somehow lost the whole point of the America idea (that people can disagree), and feel that anyone who brings up a problem or criticism that you don't like "hates America".

My point was that there isn't going to be any swell of compassion coming out of this story; there has been a larger national narrative based around our lack of action or compassion towards Sandy Hook, that's what I was remarking about. 

What's interesting to me is the rage that you feel because of your fake ass nationalism--you, a value-less shill who is totally consumed with anger you can't even place or understand. You don't want to make room for anyone in this country who isn't a sentient Old Navy t-shirt like yourself. You don't have reading comprehension, critical thinking skills, or the capacity to be anything other than a walking, talking facebook post. Talk about bullshit ideology. Okay buddy, keep regurgitating your favorite cliches (iF yOu DoN'T lIkE aMEriCA, lEAvE!). Go on another racist rant exposing how confused and broken you are. 

Or you could try answering to the idea up for discussion here.  

27 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

In any event how is this Trump's responsibility? I know that libtards think that people from Mexico and Central America deserve reparations, free health care and groceries. Can anybody prove that Trump changed the policy on medically evaluating illegals who have been taken into custody by border patrol? Did he order these people to not be given medical care?

What is your point assholes? You think we should not have a border or border patrol? Ok let's say we did not stop them. Who takes care of her then?

Sean Hannity made an interesting point on his show last night. He said that a real wall will deter people from making the dangerous trip in the first place. I agree with that. 

The bottom line is that you asshole libtards do not give a flying fuck about some poor Quiche Maya people from the highlands of Guatamala. You just hate Trump. Go fuck off. 

Maybe if you’re going to have people detained in your control not let them die? Can we start there or is that too much? 

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Maybe if you’re going to have people detained in your control not let them die? Can we start there or is that too much? 

Could be since you have no idea what they did and didnt do in that short time period.   If they hadn't detained her, do you think the end result would be any different?