Thursday Night Football (Chargers at Chiefs)

Jonboy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crazy game, board is arguing over Mariota.  Never change Titans Report

After years of seeing Rivers and company come up short and loving it, I actually don't mind seeing him do good this year, for some reason.  Hell, the dude ain't missed a game since what, like 2005? lo

I love how some here can't just enjoy watching other players without using them as a measuring stick to tear down our own team's players.

1 minute ago, VaTitan said:

Keenan Allen is a savage.  He comes across as hyper competitive.  I'd take him over alot of WRs in the NFL.

I'd take him over almost any WR. Granted, having Rivers as your QB helps, but he's just been getting open the second he got in the league.

2 minutes ago, Face said:

I'd take him over almost any WR. Granted, having Rivers as your QB helps, but he's just been getting open the second he got in the league.

He proves short area quickness and strength is a huge plus at WR. Cant believe the dude ran a 4.7. All these 40 times are meaningless

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

He simply doesn't panic, no doubt his baseball background helps his ability to make off platform throws.

I was shot down by someone who thought I was silly thinking his baseball background informed his football ability at all.

I mean, it's pretty obvious to me it helps.

49 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Mahomes to me is like the 2nd coming of John Elway, with a splash of Wilson's running thrown in and a dash of Marino's arm thrown in too.  I know it's early, but If he stays healthy for 15 years or so, he'll no doubt make the HoF one day.  Book it.

People don't want to hear it because of the "crowning him too early" shit, but Mahomes really is taking ownership of any game he plays, win or lose. And he ain't lost much.

5 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

People don't want to hear it because of the "crowning him too early" shit, but Mahomes really is taking ownership of any game he plays, win or lose. And he ain't lost much.

And who else played baseball that I compared Mahomes to?  Dats right, Elway!