Customer bagged and tagged on route in front yard

OILERMAN

So I’m carrying my route today and see cops all over this old guy’s house. I get closer and notice a white tarp over what loos like a body. I give this guy his mail every day, he’s gotten his last delivery.

E805932C-81E5-483E-8A2D-1A43B739C903.png

33 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

That might have been Melvin, coming back to steal a package off that guy's front porch!  He couldn't quite pull it off though.

No he's a normal customer I give the mail to every day. Neighbor told me he mowed a long time yesterday and looked like he overdid it 

10 hours ago, Blackjack said:

It's later. Let's hear it!

Pretty sure I've told this one

Had this old guy on my route named Mr Harvey. He got a SS check and this girl who was just a few years older than me would go over to his house to get part of his check. She was completely drugged out and in HS they say she was really attractive. She looked like a meth head at this point. He was probably 70+ and she was likely around 30. 

Mr Harvey get arrested for exposing himself to a minor and goes to jail. He gives the meth head the key to his house to check the mail and handle things while he' locked up. 

I go by his house and she was having a garage sale. The neighbor told me she sold his lawn mower and anything else she could and also wrote some checks from his check book.

He died shortly after he got out of jail. 

6 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Pretty sure I've told this one

Had this old guy on my route named Mr Harvey. He got a SS check and this girl who was just a few years older than me would go over to his house to get part of his check. She was completely drugged out and in HS they say she was really attractive. She looked like a meth head at this point. He was probably 70+ and she was likely around 30. 

Mr Harvey get arrested for exposing himself to a minor and goes to jail. He gives the meth head the key to his house to check the mail and handle things while he' locked up. 

I go by his house and she was having a garage sale. The neighbor told me she sold his lawn mower and anything else she could and also wrote some checks from his check book.

He died shortly after he got out of jail. 

That’s a beautiful story.

She sounds hot.  Do you have her phone number?

Archived