Sign in to follow this  
Kyle021

Help me with my DK line up

Kyle021   

It may need to be moved to another forum but dudes

i did it again and I’m so pissed. That’s multiple times in less than a month I fucked it away. 

I finished with 197.7 points and the winner had 241

my costly move this week?

taking Amari Cooper our and putting in Golden Tate. 

Yeah. Let that salivate. 

Tate - 1.7 points

Cooper - 52.6 or some shit. 

So once again. I lost bc I took someone out who was doing really good and placed someone else in who wasn’t and is learning a new offense. That was pure stupid on my part and trying to out think everything. Tate was coming off a good week with 9 targets and 7 catches and 82 yards or some crap and Cooper. Well... he’s been on fire since going to Dallas

so this week I have a few guys I think are must starts

Gronk

Schuster

Mixon

Cohen

Henry

my wildcard cheap guy is Seth Roberts for Oakland at 3700. They are signed up at WR and he is starting and I thought... Gronk vs Cook? I’ll go Gronk

but for the #3 WR I need someone cheap and I thought going against a week Cincy team that Roberts could be in line for a big day. 

What do do y’all think? Who do y’all see primed for a major weekend at a low price?

Henry has been getting more time and consistently finds the end zone and has a favorable matchup against the Giants and is only 5 G’s

Joe Mixon going against Oakland is 6100 and he will get a lot of touches. Even if they are playing from behind I figure he will get 5-7 receptions on top of his carries against a terrible defense and come away big

Tarik Cohen I feel is the X factor against GB even though I did consider Howard for cheap bc GB is terrible against the run but Howard is worthless in the pass game and if GB jumps out to a big lead then Cohen will be featured heavily. 

I also debated Anthony Miller or Allen Robinson as a flex bc both are cheap and I figure this to be a air raid game