Trump going after Vietnam refugees who have been in the US for over 40+ years

9 Nines

Trump Moves to Deport Vietnam War Refugees

December 12, 2018 at 4:12 pm EST By Taegan Goddard 194 Comments

“The Trump administration is resuming its efforts to deport certain protected Vietnamese immigrants who have lived in the United States for decades—many of them having fled the country during the Vietnam War,” The Atlantic reports.

“This is the latest move in the president’s long record of prioritizing harsh immigration and asylum restrictions, and one that’s sure to raise eyebrows—the White House had hesitantly backed off the plan in August before reversing course. In essence, the administration has now decided that Vietnamese immigrants who arrived in the country before the establishment of diplomatic ties between the United States and Vietnam are subject to standard immigration law—meaning they are all eligible for deportation.”

7 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

He really hates non white people. Sad to see our country being led in this direction.

And this is his biggest appeal to a huge segment of his base.

26 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-administration-wants-deport-vietnam-war-refugees-using-decade-old-1256985

Show me a quote from Trump himself saying he wants to deport those people? There is none. Another nothing thread.

Spoken like a true believer! Still winning! MAGA! Only the BEST people! "I didn't do it, but if I DID, it wouldn't be illegal!"

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

If he hates "non white" people he is doing a poor job of showing it. They are doing really well in this country since he rook office. 

Like you give a flying fuck about Vietnamese people. Can you even find the place on a map?

Oh look you're giving him credit for something he did not do. Again. You repeat it every time your racist ass gets an opportunity to do so.

1 hour ago, WG53 said:

Oh look you're giving him credit for something he did not do. Again. You repeat it every time your racist ass gets an opportunity to do so.

I have Rolltard on ignore, so I blame your quote for this comment.  A family member proclaims to be a Libertarian (much like Rolltard) and self-styles himself a "free thinker" (like Rolltard).  He quoted the same stat about minorities unprovoked.  We weren't even discussing demographics at all.  It was just a go-to talking point that Libertarians use.  And when asked, he doesn't even support Libertarians!!  Nope, he uses it as a shield or excuse to enter into political discussions as "above the fray" or someshit.  His news sources are Fox and the usual far-right propaganda.  

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Well geez moron I was expecting something different since the title of the thread was that Trump is "going after" these people. 

Did any libTARD start a thread about Trump's criminal justice reform bill?

How about record low black unemployment? 5.9% in November. 

How about this executive order signed yesterday to generate real estate development in poor neighborhoods? 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/12/president-trump-signs-executive-order-establishing-opportunity-and-revitalization-council-video-and-transcript/

But when a tard named heymelonhead says that Trump hates all "nonwhite" people that gets applause. 

So again I ask how do we know that Trump is "going after" Vietnamese people? 

And he champions something Trump had absolutely nothing to do with yet again.

Fucking moron.

Archived