Wildcard/Baltimore is sticking w/Jackson

Number9

39 minutes ago, Number9 said:

A lot of people think you are an asshole because of the smell.  I have you figured on Oldstool. People give you too much credit by thinking you are an asshole.  Assholes can be wiped clean.  But there's one way to get rid of you, even when you become troublesome.  I am prepared.

tenor.gif?itemid=4486777

It's funny how oblivious you are to the fact you are basically the board retard. We feel sorry for you; I simply draw the line at your race baiting. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes... because Tom Brady's handsomeness just wills the ball into Gronk's hands.

We can only hope Jacksonville signs Flacco in the off season...lol

You people do realize that Mahomes' play itself is what people are flipping out over and not necessarily the numbers, right? The numbers are great, but they're a result of his ability to work the pock

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

It's funny how oblivious you are to the fact you are basically the board retard. We feel sorry for you; I simply draw the line at your race baiting. 

It pretty obvious you are what you are, but it doesn't stop you from going around trying to shit on people.  I just don't put up with it.  So, just go away.  Unless you enjoy seeing picture of me flushing Oldstool, wait!  That's it!  You like it!

To each his own.

toiletflush.gif~c200

• 10 months later...
21 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.... he wont have sustained success playing this way although I'll admit hes just good enough of a passer to make it work.  Teams are so scared of his running it opens holes in the passing game.

18 minutes ago, oldschool said:

LOL.... he wont have sustained success playing this way although I'll admit hes just good enough of a passer to make it work.  Teams are so scared of his running it opens holes in the passing game.

That's the thing. In the past teams have tried to force it or work around it. The Ravens have went all in on making Jackson's running the starting point and working the passing game off of it. No one has ever committed to it like this. 

It puts so much pressure on the defense I have no idea what defenses should do. 

He's not a great pure passer but how they use him they have a great passing game and he's extremely effective. On pace for 27 TDs and a 100+ passer rating. 

56 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

That's the thing. In the past teams have tried to force it or work around it. The Ravens have went all in on making Jackson's running the starting point and working the passing game off of it. No one has ever committed to it like this. 

He's not a great pure passer but how they use him they have a great passing game and he's extremely effective. On pace for 27 TDs and a 100+ passer rating. 

Agreed, but he will eventually get injured.  Then what happens to them being so committed to this style?

I admit that it is something to watch right now, but I am not so sure that Jackson will end up revolutionizing the position.  It wasn't that long ago when everyone was jerking off over Vick.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I think eventually defenses are going to sell out on hurting him. That’s what I would do, especially if I was a division rival. Scrape the LB over the DE and tell them to hit him every single play. If he throws a bomb or the RB lights you up for a TD that’s fine, just make sure you hit Jackson. Other than that, they’ve never come up with a defense that can stop a triple option with a legitimate passer. 

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

LOL just take the L bro. 

I already said he's become a better passer than I thought possible however it's a little premature to act like he's going to play like this for years. Its not sustainable. 

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I think eventually defenses are going to sell out on hurting him. That’s what I would do, especially if I was a division rival. Scrape the LB over the DE and tell them to hit him every single play. If he throws a bomb or the RB lights you up for a TD that’s fine, just make sure you hit Jackson. Other than that, they’ve never come up with a defense that can stop a triple option with a legitimate passer. 

Lamar Jackson looks like a RB, seems pretty tough.

Also - who wants to give the Ravens defense a reason to retaliate?

40 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

This is the way defenses used to handle running QBs. Not sure the rules really allow for it anymore.

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

Just busting your balls. He's a way better passer than I thought after last year. Will be very interesting to see if he can sustain it. Injuries or defenses figuring you out normally have a way of levelling things

1 minute ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Just busting your balls. He's a way better passer than I thought after last year. Will be very interesting to see if he can sustain it. Injuries or defenses figuring you out normally have a way of levelling things

I deserve it for sure. He's already done more than I thought possible. I hate the Ravens but they are fun to watch right now and the uniqueness of the offense will give DC's fits in the playoffs.