Wildcard/Baltimore is sticking w/Jackson

Number9

You people do realize that Mahomes' play itself is what people are flipping out over and not necessarily the numbers, right? The numbers are great, but they're a result of his ability to work the pocket, scan/dissect what the defense is doing, and make insane throws.

TL;DR... This isn't RG3 circa 2012.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes... because Tom Brady's handsomeness just wills the ball into Gronk's hands.

We can only hope Jacksonville signs Flacco in the off season...lol

You people do realize that Mahomes' play itself is what people are flipping out over and not necessarily the numbers, right? The numbers are great, but they're a result of his ability to work the pock

On 12/13/2018 at 5:46 AM, Righteous said:

He is a rookie and has supplanted a SB winning QB, all the while being too dumb to play the position.  I wonder if anyone has shared his Wonderlic score with John Harbaugh?  Surely he wouldn’t stake his career on someone incapable of playing the position.  Stupid posters once again proven to be stupid.  Usual suspects.  Another day on TR.

He might be one of the worst passers I’ve seen play NFLQB. Add in the fact he is a retard, and I doubt their success is sustainable. 

But go go ahead and continue your retard rampage. 

On 12/13/2018 at 4:46 AM, Righteous said:

He is a rookie and has supplanted a SB winning QB, all the while being too dumb to play the position.  I wonder if anyone has shared his Wonderlic score with John Harbaugh?  Surely he wouldn’t stake his career on someone incapable of playing the position.  Stupid posters once again proven to be stupid.  Usual suspects.  Another day on TR.

So what have you seen from him that makes you believe all the posters that doubted him are wrong?

Jackson, just like every other rookie QB, has a lot to learn about the pro game.  With his limited experience, he is and should rely on what he knows.  Right now, that is enough to win games, dual with Mahommes, bench a SB winning QB and save his coaches job.  He will only get better.  Ohhhh, I forgot, he can’t get better...the league will figure him out.

12 minutes ago, Righteous said:

.the league will figure him out.

LOL!!  The only thing l see is the abuse he will have to take to play his style.  He's getting hit in the backfield on throws, then they are after him extra hard in the open field.  The refs will treat him like he's Derrick Henry, even if he's going for the sidelines.  Ozzie picked him, he knows all this better than me and wasn't worried.  They probably have plans for him that just got speeded up because Flacco got hurt.

59 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I still maintain Jackson is a scrub. I think he will improve and become a poor man’s Vick. 

Vick was a poor man's Vick for a while too. But I just can't see Jackson approaching Vick-like status. Vick was basically Marshall Faulk playing quarterback and had a rocket for an arm.

30 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Right now, that is enough to win games, dual with Mahommes,

That's a strong statement right there.  We just saw how tough it was for Rivers and the Chargers to beat him.  Before the game, I didn't think he could score enough to make it a game.  Fooled the hell out of me.

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I can’t believe anyone defends the atrocity that is Jackson right now. 

He is exciting in that 2006 VY or 2012 RG3 kind of way...

But, if he cannot develop into a mid-level passer, then he will eventually fail.

He seems dumb as rocks, so I am not hopeful that it is sustainable. Since he is a Raven, I look forward to the future implosion.