Darrell Henderson

headhunter

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is he? About 5’10 and 215lb?   i see what you’re talking about.    He he has a low center of gravity. Thick legs and a fourth gear with patience and speed that few have. 

Fuck forgot about Bosa. Second defender drafted

Anyway good talk @headhunter    thx for the post

Just now, headhunter said:

Fuck forgot about Bosa. Second defender drafted

If it weren’t for Bosa he would go #1 to SF or Oakland no doubt 

i have him ahead of Ferrell. Ferrell is more proven but he has played with elite talent on that DL and Allen does it all on his own and has gotten better in every phase each year. 

I would take Allen over Ferrell, but don’t for a second get me wrong if JR traded up with both on the board and went with Ferrell. 

Both are dominant and have all pro potential

but Allen has the slight edge for me

Just now, Kyle021 said:

@headhunter props on this gem. He’s special. 

You and I are seeing eye to eye on draft prospects. 

Wtf is wrong here...

Its still early lol

It may be the best DL draft I've covered. So much talent coming out, a number of OLBs,  an elite MLB in White nobody is talking about, hes gonna special and some secondary guys. I think we'll draft DL or OLB without question because theyll be so closely rated and youre likely to pick your guy you target. 

Its still early lol

It may be the best DL draft I've covered. So much talent coming out, a number of OLBs,  an elite MLB in White nobody is talking about, hes gonna special and some secondary guys. I think we'll draft DL or OLB without question because theyll be so closely rated and youre likely to pick your guy you target. 

Agree. Remember the draft Haynseworth and all them came out? This draft for interior DL destroys that. 

Its no doubt the best draft for pass rushers I can think of. 

Theres literally around 20 guys with first round grades

1 minute ago, Kyle021 said:

Agree. Remember the draft Haynseworth and all them came out? This draft for interior DL destroys that. 

Its no doubt the best draft for pass rushers I can think of. 

Theres literally around 20 guys with first round grades

Yeah no doubt. All the DTs can push the pocket too. We'll know more after free agency if its DL or OLB but I cant see go with another position. You know Vrabel and Jrob will be putting in work there looking at all the tape. 

Devin White from LSU... dudes a Ray Lewis clone coming out. And he only has a few years experience at the position and is this dominant. Even more impressive is he does it for LSU going against teams like Bama and Auburn and Tennessee and Florida. 

The kid kid is unreal. 

Another talent I like is Thompson the FS from Bama. I think he is better than James/Fitzpatrick from last year draft. 

This draft actually has two premier LTs which is major. 

You may see SF bypass Bosa for Little or Williams at LT to protect Garrapolo and get their pass rusher at the top of 2 where they can still get an impact rusher. 

Jonah Williams, Greg Little, Bosa, Quinen Williams, Ed Oliver, Allen, Ferrell and a few forced QB picks like Herbert and Lock will push some serious talent into the teens and 20’s range where the likes of Metcalf, AJ Brown, N’Keal Harry, Devin White and Deionte Thompson, a few interior OL, Greedy Williams, and Julian Love will further push more interior pass rushers down right into our laps. 

This is is why I have trouble saying trade up for Allen

bc guys like Gary and Tillery, Davis and Zach Allen will likely be at our pick and that’s striking gold. Bc Tillery, Gary and Davis are top 10 talent and disrupting the middle of the pocket is harder to do than getting push from the outside. 

Collapse the the inside of the pocket and Landry and whomever we sign or draft will feast all year

4 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Yeah no doubt. All the DTs can push the pocket too. We'll know more after free agency if its DL or OLB but I cant see go with another position. You know Vrabel and Jrob will be putting in work there looking at all the tape. 

Yep. This is one of the only reasons I can see Seattle letting Clark walk or Minny letting Barr walk. 

They can get equal talent for pennies on the dollar in the draft. 

You might see more quality pass rushers hit FA this year than you ever will again bc of the talent this draft brings. 

Honesty im curious what their market value will be also... the drafts talent will likely push their prices down a bit causing them to sign shorter contracts and testing it again the following year when the draft isn’t loaded

8 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Yep. This is one of the only reasons I can see Seattle letting Clark walk or Minny letting Barr walk. 

They can get equal talent for pennies on the dollar in the draft. 

You might see more quality pass rushers hit FA this year than you ever will again bc of the talent this draft brings. 

Honesty im curious what their market value will be also... the drafts talent will likely push their prices down a bit causing them to sign shorter contracts and testing it again the following year when the draft isn’t loaded

Some seattle fans have accepted Clark is walking. But who knows where he goes. Everybody has money to spend, probably the Colts

Why would you pay Clark all that money when you can replace him in round 1 or 2 or even 3 AND get a comp 3rd the following year and save 15-20 in cap at the same time. 

Just doing that that they could then shore up their OL and add a few other players to make a better roster with that money alone and then hit the draft and take a FS to replace Thomas and DL to replace Clark in the first two rounds and be a better team as a result and have more talent and money. 

Idk. 

Not our problem. Just an example what this draft can provide and why the Rams were idiots giving up all their picks. 

This is is why I keep pushing for us to sign a top C, blocking TE and a vet WR and a solid all around zone blocking OG...

we shore up the offensive line and TE grouping and get a younger Fasano and a compliment to Davis, Sharpe and Taylor at WR and go into the draft needing only 3-4 players. 

Doing that alone... I would first attempt to trade all the way up into the top 10 for the elite pass rusher, or stay put if it’s too steep and take what falls... if multiple fall and they’re all graded the same or near the same... trade back and then take the one who falls to you with the same grade and have the capital to move up in rounds 2 or 3 for another premium player or just stay put and keep adding. You couldn’t go wrong trading back and landing Rashan Gary or Raekwon Davis in 1 and then adding a back like Henderson and then getting another pass rusher after that while still having an extra 3rd

Some seattle fans have accepted Clark is walking. But who knows where he goes. Everybody has money to spend, probably the Colts

I would sign him to a 1 year deal with big money and add an interior DL in 1 and then grab that Henderson kid at RB and then use picks 3-7 on OL, another pass rusher, WR, and CB

Smart money for Seattle is to let Clark walk, get a comp 3, save that cap and use it for some OL and weapons for Wilson and replace Clark in the draft at pennies compared to what he cost. 

You get an equal pass rusher in the draft, starting interior OL help, a WR to pair with Baldwin and Lockett and a S

@headhunter

the more i watch and read...

i want us to actually trade back to the 25-32 range and acquire an additional round 2 pick and get an interior DL and then grab an edge rusher and this RB in 2 and sign a C like Morse and a G in FA and low key/cheap signings with big impact like Paulsen at TE

that would flip this team into inconsistently inconsistent to consistently consistently wining and dominant. 

Can you imagine a revamped OL to keep the pocket clean and pave wide open running lanes for this Henderson kid and Lewis and give MM 3-4 seconds each drop back and a front 7 consisting of Casey, Gary/Tillery/Davis/Zach Allen, Johnson and Jones on the DL with Landry, Polite/Jelks, Finch at EDGE and Evans, Brown and Woodyard at ILB?

that front 7 would create chaos and give Butler, Jackson, Ryan, Byard and Vaccaro multiple opportunities per game at turnovers and a lot of 3 and outs. 

Hah. 

But it for the sake of it and to put the cherry on top...

JR would have to sign John Brown at WR or at worst a guy like Tyrell Williams or Chris Conley outside to pair with Davis...

Mariota having that kind of protection to throw to those guys with return of Walker and Smith at TE and growth of Firkser and blocking of Paulsen and Walker would be great. 

We would actually field a run game with massive holes for a HR hitter like Henderson to kill the opposing defense. 

Not to to mention I bet Henderson/Lewis would kill it in the screen game