Darrell Henderson

headhunter

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is he? About 5’10 and 215lb?   i see what you’re talking about.    He he has a low center of gravity. Thick legs and a fourth gear with patience and speed that few have. 

Fuck forgot about Bosa. Second defender drafted

Anyway good talk @headhunter    thx for the post

4 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I have nothing to add, just watch the video

What is he? About 5’10 and 215lb?

i see what you’re talking about. 

He he has a low center of gravity. Thick legs and a fourth gear with patience and speed that few have. 

He reminds me a cross between CJ in his prime with the HR ability and Deangelo Williams with that underrated power and quickness. 

Nice find. 

Thats a kid who scouts know all about but the nation does not. 

If he played for a big national team he would be first round no doubt. I bet he is available in round 1. Could be the first back off the board. 

Funny as as it seems I wouldn’t be against trading back in 1 and taking a pass rusher in the first and then moving up to the top of the second and taking him there. 

When its all said and done done and he hits the pros and rushes for 1300 yards and 10+ TD it won’t mattee where you took him. Especially if you landed an interior DL to collapse the pocket for the defense first. 

Im with you in trading up for Josh Allen and following it up by taking this kid next after we shored up the OL in FA and got a blocking TE to seal the run game. 

A draft consisting of Josh Allen at OLB and this kid at RB mixed with a FA addition like Paulsen at TE and Morse/Paradis at C and a mid tier OG and a WR like Conley... we would be set. 

Just now, headhunter said:

Awesome huh

Yeah that kid is electric. He has the frame to hold up in the pros too. 

I also see a Kareem Hunt with HR speed. 

Short. Compact. Patient. Big play speed. 

Look at at his stats. Two years in a row averaging 8 ypc. 

Limited tread. 

What round do do you have him?

highlights alone and the strength of this draft I would say second to third

1 minute ago, Kyle021 said:

What is he? About 5’10 and 215lb?

i see what you’re talking about. 

He he has a low center of gravity. Thick legs and a fourth gear with patience and speed that few have. 

He reminds me a cross between CJ in his prime with the HR ability and Deangelo Williams with that underrated power and quickness. 

Nice find. 

Thats a kid who scouts know all about but the nation does not. 

If he played for a big national team he would be first round no doubt. I bet he is available in round 1. Could be the first back off the board. 

Funny as as it seems I wouldn’t be against trading back in 1 and taking a pass rusher in the first and then moving up to the top of the second and taking him there. 

When its all said and done done and he hits the pros and rushes for 1300 yards and 10+ TD it won’t mattee where you took him. Especially if you landed an interior DL to collapse the pocket for the defense first. 

Im with you in trading up for Josh Allen and following it up by taking this kid next after we shored up the OL in FA and got a blocking TE to seal the run game. 

A draft consisting of Josh Allen at OLB and this kid at RB mixed with a FA addition like Paulsen at TE and Morse/Paradis at C and a mid tier OG and a WR like Conley... we would be set. 

Ive already seen Allen go top 5 in some mocks, I think he'll got ten for sure. Sweat, Polite are nice prospects in their own right as well. I like Polite second most at the moment. I think he'll be there when we pick, he's undersized but is an elite athlete. Theres way too many 3-4 DL to choose from. I think theyre all about rated the same except the top 2 guys. 

I can see why you think Kamara but I wouldn’t go that far. Kamara is rare and did it against talents like Bama and the SEC

not taking anything away from him

but out of everyone I mentioned I really see Kareem Hunt 2.0 with 4.3 speed

5 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Yeah that kid is electric. He has the frame to hold up in the pros too. 

I also see a Kareem Hunt with HR speed. 

Short. Compact. Patient. Big play speed. 

Look at at his stats. Two years in a row averaging 8 ypc. 

Limited tread. 

What round do do you have him?

highlights alone and the strength of this draft I would say second to third

Hes definitely a late first round type of guy. I dont think he'll make it to the second round, I think hes gonna run too fast in the forty. Personally i think there's a pretty big gap to the next best RB.  Im not a big fan of anybody else, Id draft everybody else at RB on day 3 or sign them as undrafted free agents. Yes theyre that bad.

Edited by headhunter

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Ive already seen Allen go top 5 in some mocks, I think he'll got ten for sure. Sweat, Polite are nice prospects in their own right as well. I like Polite second most at the moment. I think he'll be there when we pick, he's undersized but is an elite athlete. Theres way too many 3-4 DL to choose from. I think theyre all about rated the same except the top 2 guys. 

Agree. 

You can can stay where you are and get a starting OLB but man... Josh Allen’s don’t come around often. He goes before Ferrell. 

My first option would be to trade up for Allen at whatever cost. 

If you can’t pull it off... wait for Jelks, Polite, Sweat, or Bryant to fall to you. 

Worst case scenario a guy like Tillery, Davis, Gary, or the other Allen falls to your lap and you’re fine. Because either way you got yourself a blue chip pass rusher. 

But ur guys like Josh Allen who can cover, set the edge, and have an array of pass rush moves don’t come often. 

Josh Allen really reminds me of DeMarcus Ware

1 minute ago, Kyle021 said:

Agree. 

You can can stay where you are and get a starting OLB but man... Josh Allen’s don’t come around often. He goes before Ferrell. 

My first option would be to trade up for Allen at whatever cost. 

If you can’t pull it off... wait for Jelks, Polite, Sweat, or Bryant to fall to you. 

Worst case scenario a guy like Tillery, Davis, Gary, or the other Allen falls to your lap and you’re fine. Because either way you got yourself a blue chip pass rusher. 

But ur guys like Josh Allen who can cover, set the edge, and have an array of pass rush moves don’t come often. 

Josh Allen really reminds me of DeMarcus Ware

Dont be surprised if hes the first defender drafted, no joke. 

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Mentioned Henderson in the Bryce Love thread a couple of weeks ago, he is the only RB in this draft I would consider taking with a top 75 pick.

That being said I would be pissed if JRob used any of our first 3 round picks on a RB.

It I

get a pass rusher first and do whatever you want after. 

As as long as that OL is upgraded in FA along with a blocking TE and a vet WR this offense is only missing a RB 

take care of the pass rush first and get the best possible RB after