Marquise Brown = Tyreek Hill?

kyle021

I think this kid wows at his pro day and combine and runs in the 4.2 range. 

He will go top 25

i wouldn’t be opposed to him

Although as of today... AJ Brown and Kelvin Harmon are my top 2 WR

Brown would be a killer slot option

8 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

I think this kid wows at his pro day and combine and runs in the 4.2 range. 

He will go top 25

i wouldn’t be opposed to him

Although as of today... AJ Brown and Kelvin Harmon are my top 2 WR

Brown would be a killer slot option

Post videos of these prospects. Makes it easier

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

I like what I see so far. But ill honestly be surprised to see us go WR in the first with a Vrabel led team. I think he'll focus on the front 7 on defense and the running game on offense. I think he'll want to establish a power run game again.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Next year is the year to spend a premium pick on a WR, this is the year for Edge/DL in the first round.

This year the need really lines up with the talent available, the talent at interior DL is just incredible. This class is off the charts. There's all kinds to, for every type of system. 

I'd assume, based on what we do, that we'd be looking for a big 5 tech with length that can 2 gap & also rush the passer. Quenon Williams would be ideal but he's going way too high. Jeffrey Williams or Jerry Tillery are 2 great fits. The other option is a massive NT like Dexter Lawrence, whose my personal favorite. He's a monster 2 gapper but doesn't have to leave the field on 3rd down, he can rush the passer.  

We run more of an old school 2 gap 3-4. I think us, the Pats & Patricia with the Lions are the only ones running this. Williams & Simmons to me fit the Richard Seymour mold of a huge, athletic 5 tech with length. But Lawrence is rare, you just don't find 350 pounders who move or get after the passer like him.

I actually think Finch has shown enough that they won't put major resources into the edge spot, maybe a mid rounder. If we don't go DL I think we may have to brace ourselves for an OT. It's disgusting but it's a good class, Conklin is a question mark, and if Kline sucks again we can have the 1st rounder play guard. A lot of zone heavy teams draft tackles to move inside.

6 hours ago, headhunter said:

Post videos of these prospects. Makes it easier

alot like Jackson, Hill, Cooks

Mariota would have a very hard time over throwing him. 

Put it him in the offense and defenses have to respect the deep threat and sending him vertical on play action would create so much room for Davis, Taylor, Walker and Lewis and dare I say Mariota if the defense can actually cover that amount of speed and playmaking ability of those guys

3 hours ago, Face said:

This year the need really lines up with the talent available, the talent at interior DL is just incredible. This class is off the charts. There's all kinds to, for every type of system. 

I'd assume, based on what we do, that we'd be looking for a big 5 tech with length that can 2 gap & also rush the passer. Quenon Williams would be ideal but he's going way too high. Jeffrey Williams or Jerry Tillery are 2 great fits. The other option is a massive NT like Dexter Lawrence, whose my personal favorite. He's a monster 2 gapper but doesn't have to leave the field on 3rd down, he can rush the passer.  

We run more of an old school 2 gap 3-4. I think us, the Pats & Patricia with the Lions are the only ones running this. Williams & Simmons to me fit the Richard Seymour mold of a huge, athletic 5 tech with length. But Lawrence is rare, you just don't find 350 pounders who move or get after the passer like him.

I actually think Finch has shown enough that they won't put major resources into the edge spot, maybe a mid rounder. If we don't go DL I think we may have to brace ourselves for an OT. It's disgusting but it's a good class, Conklin is a question mark, and if Kline sucks again we can have the 1st rounder play guard. A lot of zone heavy teams draft tackles to move inside.

Almost makes you wonder if trading back in round 1 and grabbing him would be a good idea... bc there will be a really fucking good DL drop into our lap regardless in round 2... so get the best damn deep threat you can after revamping the interior OL and run game and make it that much harder for defenses to account for all 11 people on offense

spend the rest of the capital on defensive players mainly the front 7 and improving the pass rush. Even add a few players in FA or even just one. 

If a guy like Frank Clark actually got away from Seattle or Demarcus Lawrence somehow got away from the Boys... you pony up and trade back and go that route

if they dont

oh well no big deal. This draft you will find one even if you pick blindly. 

Honest to god

teams may be reluctant to hand out big contracts to pass rushers this offseason bc of this draft alone. Sounds crazy on the surface but honestly think about it. 

Would you pay 120+ million for a veteran pass rusher or would you opt to draft one when this is a once in a 20 year type draft for pass rushers?

if you’re building for the long haul... idk. 

I wouldnt let Von Miller or Clowney type of player walk, but I may be inclined to let a Clark or Graham or Barr walk bc of what this draft holds and what I could get for the price of that one player alone in FA ( a few starters and retain a few key players)

Archived