Giants Week

Jonboy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well with number9, one week it's half full and the next week it's half empty.   

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Pitt will beat either NE or NO and have no trouble with CIN. They arent losing 5 in a row although I would like that to happen just as much as I want TEN back in.

And they will be in one way or another at 9-6-1.

I think they have more of a chance against ne as theyve been sloppy lately and its a home game. I cant imagine them winning in no though so if they lose to ne i think thats all she wrote.

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I feel so at ease with Gabbert as the backup....  kinds like the Eagles with Foles.

Im not saying we have a good backup situation, just that hurting the same thing over again isn't sone impossible thing. Hell Rak has torn the same bicep atleat twice. 

Side note, I remember when we signed Gabbert quite a few people on this board liked the signing.

16 hours ago, Huston said:

You should check out F is for Family on Netflix.

It's set in the same era, so it kinda reminds me of That '70's Show, if it was a cartoon and on Netflix. Frank Murphy would be Red Forman of course. :D 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic